Gaming Saving issue on Revo K101 had been solved by new firmware!

l13f4k3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
guys HELP!
my REVO wont turn on no matter how long i press power button,
so far i tried: reset button with and without charger plugged, power + reset together, removed battery and put it back on, nothing worked.
yesterday worked fine, today i put it on charger for a few hours and when i get back, it wont turn on :ohnoes:

did your revo came back to life? mine has been out of business for more than a year now, no way to make it work :/

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys i have the same problem,my two revos doesnt work anymore,even i change the batteries for new ones doesnt turn on.I contacted to ruilong on January and he told me he will give me for free two revos but i have to pay 40 dóllars for shipping.I cant afford to pay 40 dollars because on my country méxico the dollar its very high.I will wait to have a better price to buy dollars and pay for the shipping fee :( .

WhoRuJudge

No, Who Are You?
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an epidemic for the original K101s? Mine has Just recently stopped booting. I charge two batteries with an external charger, and neither will turn the unit on. I loved my K101, despite the few quirks it had. But now it seems like 1 year -ish out, many of the original units are dying.

I hope this won't happen to the K101+

Last edited by WhoRuJudge,

ruilong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an epidemic for the original K101s? Mine has Just recently stopped booting. I charge two batteries with an external charger, and neither will turn the unit on. I loved my K101, despite the few quirks it had. But now it seems like 1 year -ish out, many of the original units are dying.

I hope this won't happen to the K101+
If possible, replace the battery. The battery is easy to find in the market.

Anyway is that remove the battery and use the power charger connecting the device. See if the device can be booted. Thanks.

Till now, we do not have any issues on the k101 plus.

SomeGuy2988

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my Revo a few days ago, and I sent a message on Twitter and by email that the Revo they sent me had multiple defects. As of now, I have gotten no response. My Revo has a large red 'C' printed on the top right corner of the screen, (and yes, I did remove the sticker, it is on the screen itself) the D-pad is faulty, and the system will randomly black screen and won't turn off. I was really looking forward to using it, but I can't seem to get a response.

WhoRuJudge

No, Who Are You?
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If possible, replace the battery. The battery is easy to find in the market.

Anyway is that remove the battery and use the power charger connecting the device. See if the device can be booted. Thanks.

Till now, we do not have any issues on the k101 plus.

I have changed the battery. I use 2 batteries that are charged externally. The device no longer recognizes the power cord at all, do it does nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI