Hacking Save Wizard for PS4 MAX relaesed

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used the Game Genie on NES, SNES, and PS3, plus Gameshark on every console it released for. I love this stuff and play so many games I'd never touch without cheats so it really helps the games reach more hands in my experience. I eagerly await getting this once it has just a few more games I care about! FFXV especially!
Why exactly would you not play ff15 without cheats? This game is neither hard nor does it require excessive grinding. You can complete it with ease in 25 hours, no cheats necessary.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Does it let you edit your own save in an "advanced mode" if it's not supported in their game list? Or it only let you do supported games?
Only in supported games.
Some supported games doesn't have cheats but it's supported.

Cordre69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why exactly would you not play ff15 without cheats? This game is neither hard nor does it require excessive grinding. You can complete it with ease in 25 hours, no cheats necessary.

I'm playing it without already. Have about 95 hours in. But as I got destroyed trying to do the timed battle I would like to get a leg up before it's over.

Ryu Kenshin

Trophies
XP
Country
No way in hell I'm paying for a subscription model. If I buy a device like this, it damn well better be something closer to Gameshark, where I get codes at MY leisure, and it's done on my side. None of this 'lol pay for time-limited access to our servers so we can do it for you' nonsense.
Okay, I am agree that the subscription model is bullshit for open-beta product, however you still got ton of MMORPGs used this model. :D
Let us think SaveWizard is FF XIV early state and hope for a better future, mate :P

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can cheat in nier without this(gil, exp).
But doing that will just ruin the fun for you.

I'm already at lvl 99 and have 2m+ gil and beat the 2 CEOs.

I just wanted to have more fun by creating +6/+8 chips that costs only 1 block.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm already at lvl 99 and have 2m+ gil and beat the 2 CEOs.

I just wanted to have more fun by creating +6/+8 chips that costs only 1 block.

this doesn't work like that...this is a save editor so you can only do things like giving yourself more exp, change time played to x, etc. basically alter information to mainly "stat" related things. You can't cheat in a way where you're changing the games program.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
this doesn't work like that...this is a save editor so you can only do things like giving yourself more exp, change time played to x, etc. basically alter information to mainly "stat" related things. You can't cheat in a way where you're changing the games program.
Nope,you can add items to your inventory IF that item exist in the game data,like adding infinite ammo in Resident Evil 7.
However,you can't add items that doesn't suppose to be in the game,like high level chip that only take 1 slot,i think the minimum for level 6 chip is 8 or 12 slot,don't remember exactly.

Last edited by aos10,

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

It has an advanced mode which you can edit the save in raw (hex) at your own risk. The pre-made code was for those who want it simple. Or why do they ask for your save and the value you current got with it? They did the same thing on their end to create those "code" (aka patch).

So sure I can once they added the game to supported list.

Nope,you can add items to your inventory IF that item exist in the game data,like adding infinite ammo in Resident Evil 7.
However,you can't add items that doesn't suppose to be in the game,like high level chip that only take 1 slot,i think the minimum for level 6 chip is 8 or 12 slot,don't remember exactly.

It has already been done by the Japanese afaik via CyberGadget. The chip itself could be multiple possible blocks at the same level. The save file records both value but seems only check against non-zero. The level however can only be as pre-defined ones. We can always try things like this anyways, as we can restore the old save when it failed. All we need to do is comparing the save before and after we merge 2 chips.

I got a (free) copy of CyberGadget but unfortunately I have no J or NA version of Nier to test them out.

Last edited by _______,

Sloth7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
It has an advanced mode which you can edit the save in raw (hex) at your own risk. The pre-made code was for those who want it simple. Or why do they ask for your save and the value you current got with it? They did the same thing on their end to create those "code" (aka patch).

So sure I can once they added the game to supported list.

It has already been done by the Japanese afaik via CyberGadget. The chip itself could be multiple possible blocks at the same level. The save file records both value but seems only check against non-zero. The level however can only be as pre-defined ones. We can always try things like this anyways, as we can restore the old save when it failed. All we need to do is comparing the save before and after we merge 2 chips.

I got a (free) copy of CyberGadget but unfortunately I have no J or NA version of Nier to test them out.

Does the CyberGadget tool work on NA?
How did you get a free copy if I may ask?

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Does the CyberGadget tool work on NA?
How did you get a free copy if I may ask?

CyberGadget did support some NA titiles. (Not many as for now, but does include NieR.)

I can't really say anything regarding your second question unfortunately.

- EDIT -

Now I can confirm that NieR chips could be edited to take up only 1 block disregarding the level (even lvl 0 system chips like OS chip). You only need 55 blocks to equipt all the chips with max level.

Last edited by _______,

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
CyberGadget did support some NA titiles. (Not many as for now, but does include NieR.)

I can't really say anything regarding your second question unfortunately.

- EDIT -

Now I can confirm that NieR chips could be edited to take up only 1 block disregarding the level (even lvl 0 system chips like OS chip). You only need 56 blocks to equipt all the chips with max level.
:blink:
So i was wrong,as always.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
:blink:
So i was wrong,as always.

No big deal, most users do not need this. Also the so called "Advanced Mode" editor was so lame that I have to modify the SW/CyberGadget editor in order to use an external editor to speed up the process. :/

I think NieR's save file is exactly the same as the one on PC, so it's really easy to play around.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
they added cheats for Nier Automata

Max Money
Max EXP
Max Level For All Weapons
Max Level For All Pods
Have All Pod Programs

well,only Max all Weapons are good,because you need them to get to a certain fight,however you still need to collect every weapon in the game.

all pod program seems to cause a problem in the game if used,because if you applied this then you got the same pod in the story,maybe that will crash the game? i don't know.

max money and EXP are useless.

Last edited by aos10,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting on FFXV cheats. Cyber Gadget has them already and I'm fighting the temptation to buy that too. It's the only game I still need and I know it has to be one of if not the most requested games for Save Wizard. All I need is an AP cheat and maybe some Gil =(

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm still waiting on FFXV cheats. Cyber Gadget has them already and I'm fighting the temptation to buy that too. It's the only game I still need and I know it has to be one of if not the most requested games for Save Wizard. All I need is an AP cheat and maybe some Gil =(

I have both. The server supports it, but its save file is 600+ MB each, that would costs tons of bw and cpu to process, that's why they disabled it. Cyber does not always allow it (only 1.09 and up but still fails all the time).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30