Hacking Save Wizard for PS4 MAX relaesed

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im buying this i dont have a choice I just sold my old ps4 and wanted to transfer over all the data to my pro. Little did I know it wiped all of my pro's save data all the grinding from FXII, FFXV, and Fate/Extella are gone :(
Learned my lesson tho I'll make sure to copy the save to a usb after long grinding sessions. Its pricey, but the game support is there

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just wanted to say this was well worth the buy atleast for my situation losing my save data of grinding games.
I just have to be FFXV all over again but atleast I'll be endgame ready lol. I wouldn't buy this for 1 game you are desperately trying to cheat $60 could get you another ps4 game itself just saying

Last edited by MasterJ360,

navi_1er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I don't know much about these save editors but which one of these will allow me to create modded gear for my games? Would I be able to mod gear from games like SAO, Toukiden, and other offline games? I want a save editor that will allow me to do so.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I don't know much about these save editors but which one of these will allow me to create modded gear for my games? Would I be able to mod gear from games like SAO, Toukiden, and other offline games? I want a save editor that will allow me to do so.
Save wizard has a cheat list right on their fornt page. You can see what they have before deciding to buy it.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Not asking about a cheat list, asking about which will let me mod gear/items on my saves and other things.
That would be save wizard,but first the game at least should be supported on their servers,if it not available then you can't do any thing,you can request that they should add your game by uploading your save file with some data with it.

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just herd about this on gamespot they made a video about it, this is really what I was looking for but its a bit pricey, on the web its $60 but when it came out it was $45. I really want to try it because I wanted to play Nioh and FFXV but I knew I wouldnt have the time to farm and grind to make the most of the game, my main concern is the price and that things are done on the server (i.e. if the server is down or the service stops then we have 60 buck of useless software). Are there any other save editors out there or in development, or at least get this maybe cheaper?

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi, I just herd about this on gamespot they made a video about it, this is really what I was looking for but its a bit pricey, on the web its $60 but when it came out it was $45. I really want to try it because I wanted to play Nioh and FFXV but I knew I wouldnt have the time to farm and grind to make the most of the game, my main concern is the price and that things are done on the server (i.e. if the server is down or the service stops then we have 60 buck of useless software). Are there any other save editors out there or in development, or at least get this maybe cheaper?

They made a video? Can you link to it?

There is no other save editor on the internet except save wizard,because no one found a public way to decrypt PS4 save files.

Last edited by aos10,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I updated to the 5.00 beta, anyone else have this and know if the save editior works on the beta or not?

Update- save editing does work on 5.00 :D

Last edited by Lumince,

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
When you say re sign your save what exactly does that mean. I'm confused if this is going to help me with what I need it for or even if theres better options.

Im basically wanting to give myself a bunch of items in Digimon story cyber slueth that is very time consuming to get because I want to start over but dont want to commit several hundreds of hours of my life. What is my best option. Also will using a save editor or even applying cheats to your games cause you to get your psn banned? Basically is it safe.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
When you say re sign your save what exactly does that mean. I'm confused if this is going to help me with what I need it for or even if theres better options.

Im basically wanting to give myself a bunch of items in Digimon story cyber slueth that is very time consuming to get because I want to start over but dont want to commit several hundreds of hours of my life. What is my best option. Also will using a save editor or even applying cheats to your games cause you to get your psn banned? Basically is it safe.
Resigning means that you can use other people save files,but they have to be on the same region of your game.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I didnt really have intentions of sharing my saves so that being said what is my best better for above scenario.
You don't need to share your save file,you can edit you save or even use other people save file (if there any)
So,best scenario is editing your own save file.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The save editor is not a mod tool ppl commonly confuse cheats with mods as the same. If you want the best gear in the game just simply activate the cheat to do so example FF12's unlock all armor/weapons.
Modding is something that can only be done on PC games. But be careful going overboard activating cheats that forcefully unlock content which originally are unlocked by specific ingame events, it can break the game. I had this problem with Fate/Extella theres a cheat that unlocks all characters, but if you haven't beaten the story you wont be able to progress if you try to. Another good thing about Save Wizard is that it automatically creates backup saves when you apply cheats

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.