Not open for further replies.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuka001 said:
Would a save from 1.1 work with the final patch? I'm thinking of starting now with 1.1 and continue when the patch's finished.
I'm that impatient
yaynds.gif

Yes. I should mention though that v2.0 has much better polished edits for the translations included in v1.1

Maverynthia said:
Sylar1 said:
How far into the story in V1.1 translated into, it said what part its translated up to, but i'm not sure how many hours or so that is. Yes, i realize the completed one will be released soon. just wondering.

According to the website 100%, the only things it looks like not done yet are hacking graphical things that don't matter like the title screen and a Game Over graphic.
No, v1.1 was a long time ago and is not a 100% translation. v2.0 will be a 100% translation.

v1.1 has maybe a few hours translated, could be more could be less. It really depends on how many subevents you do, whether or not you've played before and know what to do/where to go, etc.

QUOTE(zizer @ Jan 15 2011, 06:20 AM)
developers are now busy saga 3 , saga2 is good enough

Huh?
mellow.gif

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey neoxephon, is it just my imagination, or is the site re-do going live today. I check daily and today I've checked a few times because of all the oddball stuff showing up. I'm assuming the pic of the happy family is a place holder image where scrolling jpegs and news bits would normally be. And if that's the case, is 2.0 about to come out....today perhaps? I know, I know, it'll be out when it's out. I'm already knee deep in DQVI, Ghost Trick, KH:Re, and so on...but I'd like to add this game into the mix finally since I stopped at the end of 1.1's translated bits. Keep up the good work.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jdevil99 said:
hey neoxephon, is it just my imagination, or is the site re-do going live today. I check daily and today I've checked a few times because of all the oddball stuff showing up. I'm assuming the pic of the happy family is a place holder image where scrolling jpegs and news bits would normally be. And if that's the case, is 2.0 about to come out....today perhaps? I know, I know, it'll be out when it's out. I'm already knee deep in DQVI, Ghost Trick, KH:Re, and so on...but I'd like to add this game into the mix finally since I stopped at the end of 1.1's translated bits. Keep up the good work.

I am redesigning the website.

v2.0 will not be out today. It will probably be out in a week or two unless we hit some major road bump. The editors are editing their last bits, then we need to test some to make sure we didn't break anything. Once we're sure it's not going to make everyone's DS explode, we'll release it.

yuka001

Trophies
XP
Country
neoxephon said:
Once we're sure it's not going to make everyone's DS explode, we'll release it.

No matter how good the testers are, everyone's DS will explode of enjoyment, and nostalgia for those who played Final Fantasy Legend II. And for that, thanks.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Editing is finished. A beta patch has been made for the team, for testing purposes. Next step after this is a public release.

cloudlinkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
Editing is finished. A beta patch has been made for the team, for testing purposes. Next step after this is a public release.

Good luck and godspeed gentlemen.
I'm sure all of us will appreciate the effort.

Dalrint

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:

airplane.jpg

I just wanted to tell you all good luck. We're all counting on you.

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dalrint said:
neoxephon said:

airplane.jpg

^- *shed single tear* He is a man surely missed.

P.S. As always, neoxephon, all your work is appreciated and I am eager to play more of this wonderful game.

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
Dalrint said:
neoxephon said:

airplane.jpg

Whoa it's almost finished !! Can't wait until its fully completed. (I've not even downloaded the older patches)
yaynds.gif

Ah quote from that screenshot: Airplane
Surely You Can't be serious !!.. I am serious..and don't call me Shirley.
Rest in peace Leslie Nielsen

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
Project Site
http://crimson-nocturnal.com/projects/saga-2

Latest Download
SaGa 2 v1.1 Patch Download

Latest News

Translation has reached completion. We are now editing and testing for a huge new release coming soon!
- January 7, 2011

Screenshots

New screenshots will be added after v2.0 is released.

yeah...everyone has been on beast-mode lately

* the speed and skill put into this project is amazing *

now once menudo gets fixed for the wood r4...everything will be in alignment
happy.gif
!!

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My test run is now complete.

I ran into some minor problems at the end of the game that need to be fixed. Once they are fixed, we should be ready for a public release/public testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols