MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I just went ahead with the 9.2 to 2.1 method. I almost bricked because I forgot to do the nimSM step the first time, and it failed, but booted in to 9.2..... but I didn't trust it, so I did the 9.2 downgrade again, the right way, and it went smooth as butter.

It's a Galaxy N3DS XL for my girlfriend. Mine is a black N3DS XL.

Last edited by Jayro,

Icirrus

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question: I have a N3DSXL on 11.2 and a NNID with a bunch of games I've bought on it. Let's say they release the exploit for 11.2. Will the NNID still be working on my console after the process? I don't want to lose games I've paid for.
Thank you

Last edited by Icirrus,
Reactions: xflamer234

xflamer234

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I have a question: I have a N3DSXL on 11.2 and a NNID with a bunch of games I've bought on it. Let's say they release the exploit for 11.2. Will the NNID still be work on my console after the process? I don't want to lose games I've paid for.
Thank you
Yeah it will be on it cause in the process u will be restoring your old nand after u install armloaderhax

Reactions: Icirrus

xflamer234

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I have a question: I have a N3DSXL on 11.2 and a NNID with a bunch of games I've bought on it. Let's say they release the exploit for 11.2. Will the NNID still be work on my console after the process? I don't want to lose games I've paid for.
Thank you
cause i still ha
So after the process all my details will still be on it? It isn't going to delete my NNID or say it's linked to a different 3DS is it?
Nope cause i have my NNID after all of that..just follow the guide and you'll get through

xflamer234

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Thanks a bunch man. Still gotta wait for it to work with 11.2 though, what firmware were you on?
11.0..i just never decided to upgrade because i had a feeling something like this would happen..i just used waithax but most likely fasthax will be better

Reactions: Icirrus

ROBRSG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it stable now? The time I was at my friend's house transfering Zelda: 4 Swords, people launched this new Safehax. Tried it and got stuck in "Patching ARM11" part. Is it recommeded further waiting or can I proceed with 4swordshax?

Edit: I'm on 11.0.0.33U.

Last edited by ROBRSG,

AegisOfLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used Waithax instead of SVChax after downgrading my NFIRM from 11.2. I keep getting "[!] PM INIT Failed!" when I run Safehax. I downloaded the newest waithax. Was using Waithax instead of svchax wrong?

Last edited by AegisOfLove,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But i do not want to downgrade to 2.1. Can i dowmgrade to 9.2 first??
Why? You have to ctrtransfer to 2.1.0 anyway, you're literally just cutting out the step of having to be on 9.2.0 in the first place.

So I used Waithax instead of SVChax after downgrading my NFIRM from 11.2. I keep getting "[!] PM INIT Failed!" when I run Safehax. I downloaded the newest waithax. What did I do wrong?
Waithax doesn't work on 11.2.0, and it won't work on an NFIRM downgraded to 10.4 (2.50-11) either, I believe. SVChax should work if you've downgraded your NFIRM, but you shouldn't've downgraded your NFIRM and just waited until fasthax is released.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But i do not want to downgrade to 2.1. Can i dowmgrade to 9.2 first??
Downgrading to 9.2 serves no useful purpose. You'll be on 2.1 for like 5 minutes tops and then you'll restore to the version you were on before by restoring your NAND backup.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I used Waithax instead of SVChax after downgrading my NFIRM from 11.2. I keep getting "[!] PM INIT Failed!" when I run Safehax. I downloaded the newest waithax. Was using Waithax instead of svchax wrong?
You should use svchax as these ARM11 kernel exploits exploit the NFIRM and you are on the same NFIRM as 10.4-10.7.

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
Downgrading to 9.2 serves no useful purpose. You'll be on 2.1 for like 5 minutes tops and then you'll restore to the version you were on before by restoring your NAND backup.

Unless theyve fixed the OTPless method then you would need to downgrade unless I missread something in this thread where you use another method to get A9HL working. OTPlesss is prone to bricking (bricked one already with it).

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Unless theyve fixed the OTPless method then you would need to downgrade unless I missread something in this thread where you use another method to get A9HL working. OTPlesss is prone to bricking (bricked one already with it).
OTPless is not fixed. The whole point is that you can now do a ctrtransfer to 2.1.0 straight from 11.x. No 9.2 downgrade needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0