Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll take that like as a yes, Arubaro. :P This is just a fun, not-serious beta, it might not work with everybody. In my experience, it takes about ~30s to launch, but that's not bad at all compared to waithax. I haven't tested on new/old 11.0-11.1, but they might work since the offsets are there. Source included of course.
I'll test this out on New 11.0E OFW.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was going to answer "fasthax doesn't works on 11.0", but then I saw your name. And I thought "Oh, he's Xiphiidae. Meh, he must know what he's doing".
Thanks, I guess. I hope I know what I'm doing. It's just that zoogie said "I haven't tested on new/old 11.0-11.1, but they might work", and we know that the full release of fasthax will work on 11.0 and 11.1, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

ZhafuanZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So if I have a compiled version of fasthax, I can install al9h then? If so, does anyone have that compiled zip with them?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is just a fun, not-serious beta, it might not work with everybody. In my experience, it takes about ~30s to launch, but that's not bad at all compared to waithax. I haven't tested on new/old 11.0-11.1, but they might work since the offsets are there. Source included of course.
Tried this four times (stock New 11.0E soundhax). The attempt itself succeeds, but then just crashes to a black screen each time.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Tried this four times (stock New 11.0E soundhax). The attempt itself succeeds, but then just crashes to a black screen each time.
Are you running a decrypt9 a9lh binary as arm9.bin on the SD root? The screen does go black for a few moments as well after fasthax triggers, about 5 secs. It did work for me on 11.2, new and old US.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are you running a decrypt9 a9lh binary as arm9.bin on the SD root? The screen does go black for a few moments as well after fasthax triggers, about 5 secs. It did work for me on 11.2, new and old US.
I do, and I was sure to leave it for at least 30 seconds on the black screen.

I'll give it a few more tries and see if anything changes. Edit: No dice.

Reactions: zoogie

davidkanto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do I have to use safehax first or fasthax first because I get a red screen on safehax

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Last edited by zoogie,

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take that like as a yes, Arubaro. :P This is just a fun, not-serious beta, it might not work with everybody. In my experience, it takes about ~30s to launch, but that's not bad at all compared to waithax. I haven't tested on new/old 11.0-11.1, but they might work since the offsets are there. Source included of course.
is this build supposed to launch arm9.bin after? Im just getting a black screen.

Im testing this on a vanill 11.2-0-35U N3DS by the way.

Last edited by Akira,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?