Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless theyve fixed the OTPless method then you would need to downgrade unless I missread something in this thread where you use another method to get A9HL working. OTPlesss is prone to bricking (bricked one already with it).

You can do either OTPless or the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer straight from 11.2. 9.2 is no longer required. OTPless is just no longer mentioned in the guide.

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HOLY SHIT

I keep a holydays off from gbatemp and we suddenly have a 11.2 arm9 exploit? What a time to be alive. 3ds is better than never.

Reactions: Hyoretsu

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
*wakes up*
time for another regular da-
>my CFW friend messaged me
>link to this
HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM SO CLOSE TO CFW FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG BECAUSE I UPDATED TO 11.2 OH MY GOD
I purposely update to 11.2, never had any issues downgrading yet. But I also have OoT3D, Pokemon AlphaSapphire, and a Powersaves to get me wherever I need to go, As well as a CFW N3DS.

Icirrus

Trophies
XP
Country
11.0..i just never decided to upgrade because i had a feeling something like this would happen..i just used waithax but most likely fasthax will be better
I purposely update to 11.2, never had any issues downgrading yet. But I also have OoT3D, Pokemon AlphaSapphire, and a Powersaves to get me wherever I need to go, As well as a CFW N3DS.
I'm sorry if I'm understanding wrong, does the downgrade work on 11.2 now without a dsi ware and a second 3ds?

Reactions: xflamer234

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Has anyone posted a working fasthax launched safehax yet (working on 11.2)?

... cause I've got a working version if anyone wants it. It's been surprisingly stable in my few tests.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: NoNAND and Arubaro

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question: how can i get my hands on the 11.2 update files? Do you mean upgrade to 11.2, or there are files i can download separately? Thanks for the help...

Using 3DNUS, you can type the firmware in for the title ID, 11.2.0-35, and then type in your region into the version (E, U, J).

This downloads all the firmware files as cias.

Last edited by Aletron9000,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Has anyone posted a working fasthax launched safehax yet (working on 11.2)?

... cause I've got a working version if anyone wants it. It's been surprisingly stable in my few tests.
I'll take that like as a yes, Arubaro. :P This is just a fun, not-serious beta, it might not work with everybody. In my experience, it takes about ~30s to launch, but that's not bad at all compared to waithax. I haven't tested on new/old 11.0-11.1, but they might work since the offsets are there. Source included of course.

Attachments

• safehax.zip
    118.5 KB · Views: 9,549

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.