Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

MetroidOtherS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this: Turn off your console and turn it on again

I did it that way and it worked
Download this version of safehax: https://github.com/TiniVi/safehax/releases/tag/r7
First run waithax, later run Safehax
i ran waithax and it succeeded but i tried to run safehax: it crashed
now i have to wait another hour and try safehax again.
it says on the guide that the current waithax is incompatible with safehax...

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
If you were talking to me, here's my answer.

When opening Decrypt9WIP it the screen goes black, and i return to the homebrew launcher.
And, no i didn't follow the guide, can anyone tell me what part of the guided tells you how?
I believe you have to download the decrypt9 payload bin and rename it to arm9.bin
?

seditiousseals

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm following the guide for 11.2, downgraded my NFIRM with Sudoku, and now I can't gate Safehax to load Decrypt9 because the guide changed overnight. I just wanna do the 9.2U downgrade and move on, as I'm stuck. Decrypt9 files are exactly right, it just WILL. NOT. LOAD. I tried probably 20 times with no luck. It flashes a red screen, then stays lit up black on both screens. Anyone have the old 9.2 downgrade steps backed up somewhere?
Hey, did you manage to figure this out? Safehax is doing the same red flash then black screen for me and it's super annoying.

Gimzie

professional moron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fasthax says that it succeeded in installing the local backdoor, and then stays there. Pressing anything does nothing. Am I supposed to wait at this part?

N64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long does waithax take on n3ds? about an hour?
alternatively. is there anyway to have waithax run at n3ds speeds? it shows "old3ds speed" on screen.

Gimzie

professional moron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How fast is fasthax supposed to be? It seems to freeze when the local backdoor is installed, and doesn't do anything after that. When powering off forcefully, and then loading safehax, it claims that there is no ARM11 access. Is fasthax working properly, or is it just not implemented into safehax yet? (Using a n3DS US here)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps