[RUMOR] Zelda Wii U is titled Shard of Nightmare

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy died when the two companies merged. FFXIII sucks.

Let's be brutally honest here: Final Fantasy died with VII, and the cancer started with VI or even IV. If anything the SE merger should've lead to more games like Chrono Trigger; what went wrong on that front I have no idea.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What if Nintendo deliberately circulates rumours like this so when the fanbase is butthurt over their horrible E3 they have an excuse to say "Please Understand"?

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
No Fallout
No Resident Evil 7 (which was rumored to be set for E3)
No Mass Effect 4
No Metal Gear
No Witcher
I don't believe this and I don't want to believe this.

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, today is your lucky day. The guy who made all those games left Konami... so no more metroid in your Castlevania.

Yay! I hope that means something! It's not that I hate those games. They are great (at least the ones I played - SOTN, COTM and DOS). But I think it's time for a change... I'd like to see an old-school castlevania again (either in 3D or 2D). Level design and difficulty were so much better on these! If Konami can't do this, they could at least bring the Vampire Killer back. I miss using that thing...

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! I hope that means something! It's not that I hate those games. They are great (at least the ones I played - SOTN, COTM and DOS). But I think it's time for a change... I'd like to see an old-school castlevania again (either in 3D or 2D). Level design and difficulty were so much better on these! If Konami can't do this, they could at least bring the Vampire Killer back. I miss using that thing...
Have you play Castlevania - The Adventure ReBirth?

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Have you play Castlevania - The Adventure ReBirth?

Nope, and I really want to. But I don't own a Wii... they are really expensive around here (R$ 500, which is about $250... damn). And I don't feel like emulating... Hate having to configure lots of stuff, even though I'm fairly experienced with this kind of stuff.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fake.
Square Enix still owns the Xenogears IP.
Not only that but Konami doesn't care about the original Castlevania games. It's the reason why Koji Igarashi left Konami and formed his own studio two months ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/sCLvocTX2Ug