[RUMOR] Zelda Wii U is titled Shard of Nightmare

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sure Xenogears is still owned by Square-Enix so it's doubtful Xenogears is being rebooted. However, X will definitely carry the Xenoblade name. Or at least have "Xeno" in it somewhere.

Reactions: Ace Overclocked
D

Dork

>smash bros games not referred to by there official names
>mario kart 8 being shown after release

Good chance this is
not real.

Also, don't know if I like that name for Zelda.

One thing I noticed that was consistent with the other "leaks" was the Pokken Fighters game. That actually sounds cool, I don't fucking play Pokemon but I'm a sucker for fighters.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bwahaha!

I'm a guy who can't put a game down before finishing it 100% and finding all the secrets, I stopped playing Xenoblade not because I don't like sandbox games, I stopped playing it because it was a bad game.

"As soon as you get to" means that the game isn't fun before that point, and if it isn't fun then it's a bad game, period. A game has to be fun from start to finish, it's not my fault that you have low standards. I don't care that the game is fun 40 hours in, why can't it be fun now? :rofl2:

40? this isn't FFXIII
I'm talking more 6 hours in, and i'm not saying it's not fun at all, i'm saying it isn't fun as in its climaxes.
It's like expecting to orgasm as soon as you undress yourself....oh wait...that's what happens huh?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
40? this isn't FFXIII
I'm talking more 6 hours in, and i'm not saying it's not fun at all, i'm saying it isn't fun as in its climaxes.
It's like expecting to orgasm as soon as you undress yourself....oh wait...that's what happens huh?
If I have to play a game for 6 hours before I get to have fun then the game has failed its primary purpose - providing me with entertainment. I'm sorry that I cut my playthrough short by two hours, I'm sure that if I dedicated them it would totally be all worth it.

No. If you dive into a barrel full of shit head-first and manage to retrieve a golden coin from the bottom of it, you got the coin - good for you. You still have feces in your teeth though and they leave a bad taste in your mouth. There's such a thing called "pacing" - a game that's grossly uninteresting and simply not fun for as long as several hours has bad pacing, and that's bad design, plain and simple. I'm unwilling to swim in your barrels, whatever riches they may hold at the bottom.

I'm not saying that you should start the game off with an uber character that destroys everything in its path - I'm saying that the game should be fun, interesting and engaging. I didn't care one bit for any of the characters and f*ck all happened for the first four hours of the game, that's bad pacing right there. Do yourself a favour and play Baldur's Gate or Fallout 2, you'll see how good games work.

Really? Unless I really like a video game, I'm done as soon as I complete the main campaign. CBA to do the optional stuff.
I bite into the meat of the main quest only when I'm 100% sure that I've completed all the side quests within a given area, it's just the way I roll... unless the game is criminally boring, in which case I just turn it off.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe that it's hailed the best JRPG of all time. I could think of better JRPG's even if I suffered from advanced Alzheimer's. Scratch that, that would probably be beneficial since Yawnicles are terribly forgettable even without that affliction.

Moving on, fake list, blah, blah, rumour mill. Seriously though, what *do* you guys expect from this years E3? What would you like to see presented that's more or less realistic?

Conversely, I can't believe that the so-called excrescence of an RPG Final Fantasy XIII is being praised as much as it is; Final Fantasy died when Square merged with Enix.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FFXIII is being praised? Where? By whom? And why?

Maybe not here, but there are die hard fans out there, people who, unfortunately like the character Lightning like she's the next Cloud wannabe. Or that the battle system and plot are revolutionary, etc. etc. Final Fantasy died when the two companies merged. FFXIII sucks.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this were a school assignment, I'd ask the student to see me after class because I don't think he even tried and a conference with his parents may be necessary, this is like the third time in a row he has turned in shoddy work and I'm worried for the future of his academic career.

I guess I'm a teacher in this scenario, or something. I don't know, just roll with it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe not here, but there are die hard fans out there, people who, unfortunately like the character Lightning like she's the next Cloud wannabe. Or that the battle system and plot are revolutionary, etc. etc. Final Fantasy died when the two companies merged. FFXIII sucks.
Don't worry, the end days are coming... All will be well soon.

kgojDyD.gif

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==