Status
Not open for further replies.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This new update will certainly add new features like... adding photos... to twitter.
laugh.gif

smarty2456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eon-Rider said:
smarty2456 said:
My dsi with 1.4U says there is a update to install if I check through the system settings. At the moment I can still access to the shop. Can try to take a pic if anyone would like proof.

I wonder could Nintendo decide to release it where it updates if you check for it or download an app that requires the update? Seems like it would be sneaky way of doing things if so; just think person connects to store "Ah the update was just a rumor." They download and install an app and it installs the update with the app and soon find themselves unable to use their flashcard. Possibly they will have it in the download/install screen so that you see it but might not pay attention to it.
This is the 1.4 update all over again. People need to realise the DSi ALWAYS says there's a new update if accessed from the DSi Settings.

Is this true that it always says that? I recall checking once before during the 1.4 update and it saying nothing. Is there a way to confirm this?

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smarty2456 said:
Eon-Rider said:
smarty2456 said:
My dsi with 1.4U says there is a update to install if I check through the system settings. At the moment I can still access to the shop. Can try to take a pic if anyone would like proof.

I wonder could Nintendo decide to release it where it updates if you check for it or download an app that requires the update? Seems like it would be sneaky way of doing things if so; just think person connects to store "Ah the update was just a rumor." They download and install an app and it installs the update with the app and soon find themselves unable to use their flashcard. Possibly they will have it in the download/install screen so that you see it but might not pay attention to it.
This is the 1.4 update all over again. People need to realise the DSi ALWAYS says there's a new update if accessed from the DSi Settings.

Is this true that it always says that? I recall checking once before during the 1.4 update and it saying nothing. Is there a way to confirm this?

People won't update because it says that, but there isn't really an update out. So, it is true, because they are too pussy to update!
tongue.gif

smarty2456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RM4K14KI Low quality shaky video of it. I dare not hit the update button though, my only card I brought with me while visiting family was the DSONEi loaded with all the games I have, and I need something for the 5 hour drive on the 3rd, so not gonna risk it if it true.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If this is real, I'm boned. ATM I can't afford a dsi points card (got more important things to buy) and with my dsi out of the question I only have my ds phat with messed up touch screen and r4 revolution left.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smarty2456 said:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RM4K14KI Low quality shaky video of it. I dare not hit the update button though, my only card I brought with me while visiting family was the DSONEi loaded with all the games I have, and I need something for the 5 hour drive on the 3rd, so not gonna risk it if it true.

rolleyes.gif
Fucking wuss. There is no update.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Demonbart said:
If this is real, I'm boned. ATM I can't afford a dsi points card (got more important things to buy) and with my dsi out of the question I only have my ds phat with messed up touch screen and r4 revolution left.

Why not just not update? (if the update exists!) Then you can still use your DSi and flashcard. There's nothing really worthwhile on DSiware if you have a flashcard.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Opium said:
Demonbart said:

Why not just not update? (if the update exists!) Then you can still use your DSi and flashcard. There's nothing really worthwhile on DSiware if you have a flashcard.
There isn't, yet. Of course that might always true with most of the stuff on DSiware right now. Dark Void looks very promising to me though and I might buy that.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Range-TE said:
hey i read that the R4i SDHC works on it, does Acekard 2i work on it ?
how will it work if its not even out!

also it would be so funny if the old 1.4 fixes still worked on this too
rofl2.gif

nuri7

Trophies
XP
Country
the new firmware 1.5 it's not a fake. I'm from Spain and my nintendo dsi is updated to firmware 1.5

My brother has given me a nintendo dsi at Christmas day, and we updated his firmware to the newest, 1.5.
I think we updated last monday, 28th december, but already on Christmas day it said that we had to updated the firmware 1.3 to 1.5...

It seems that the firmware 1.5 is so new that there aren't any flashcard prepared for that for the moment.
Hope in some weeks the problem will be fixed and I will be able to buy a flashcard for my dsi 1.5

unsure.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nuri7 said:
the new firmware 1.5 it's not a fake. I'm from Spain and my nintendo dsi is updated to firmware 1.5

My brother has given me a nintendo dsi at Christmas day, and we updated his firmware to the newest, 1.5.
I think we updated last monday, 28th december, but already on Christmas day it said that we had to updated the firmware 1.3 to 1.5...

It seems that the firmware 1.5 is so new that there aren't any flashcard prepared for that for the moment.
Hope in some weeks the problem will be fixed and I will be able to buy a flashcard for my dsi 1.5

unsure.gif
pics or it didnt happen

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, just so no-one asks again...
THERE IS NO UPDATE! PLUS, THE TITLE EVEN SAYS RUMOR!

There. And I tested myself. Still on 1.4A. And yes, the DSi Update is very misleading.

And yes, I still love my DSL. And, Satangel, I am also a soccer fan!

elfsander

Trophies
Website
microse.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
The DSi always asks if it's okay to update when you choose that feature.
It checks the version number AFTER it asks that. (And says that there is no newer version if you have version 1.4 installed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!