Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to format it, but it says this.
hbb.jpg

Please help.
I know it wants me to release the write protect switch, but I don't know where it is.
cry.gif

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
saruto1 said:
hbb.jpg

Please help.
I know it wants me to release the write protect switch, but I don't know where it is.
You're probably using a MicroSD adapter that has a littlte slide thinguie on one side. It's probably slided to ?Lock. Make sure it isn't

saruto1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r3gR3t said:
saruto1 said:
hbb.jpg

Please help.
You're probably using a MicroSD adapter that has a littlte slide thinguie on one side. It's probably slided to ?Lock. Make sure it isn't
Well it doesn't have the switch, but when I put it back into my computer and tried again it worked. I don't know what was wrong the first time, but it's working now.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Elvarg said:
bitonio6 said:

would it be illegal to put a (copyright)RGF all rights reserved or watever and put a disclamer saying that it should only stay at fietrip.

First off roms are illegal anyway... + fixes for AP in ram offset's and data fixes + RGF dose not own the dat's he is grate at fixing AP and data and can edit them dat files to fix most games, = don't bother trying for that sort of thing

You can make a brand new dat of any extinfo.dat / infolib.dat / savlib.dat / usercheat.dat with TTdT.exe program and use it to add fixes with ram offsets and data + encrypted gameID

EDIT:

How to get 95% infolib.dat data.avi bypassing errcode=-4 and 6 - video less then 100mb

http://www.mediafire.com/?vs2dc249ispo7vo

SwiftDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RetroGameFan: I'd just like to add another big thank you from South East England for your fantastic work in bringing these old flashcarts back up to date.

It also takes a man to ignore the imbeciles (DSTT team amoung others) trying to profit from your free work and doing it for the greater good, so hat's off to you.

Respect!

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would like to report the following error:

Name: Proffesor Layton en de Verloren toekomst (NL) (rom number 5288 according to release list)
Language: dutch
What is the bug?: The save data is corrupted after saving it once, then restarting the rom.

Drackonarius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for posting this, it is increidible. But I have a few questions that I hope you can answer to me:

I have a fake TTi card, so it does not detect your menu and the other things, is it because of it being a fake one? Is there any solution you know? I ask this because I can not play the newest games in it (I can not even update it because it does not detect the new menus, and the other things I have tried do not work).

And the other thing is:

When I try to play Megaman Starforce 3 Red Joker using the cheats of your usrcheta.dat, the game freezes while trying to continue my save file but it doe not happen with the one I made (it is quite small, only 22KB)
unsure.gif
So I tried to open the one you include in your downloads to only get the codes for the games I use, but when I tried that, the Cheat Code Editor stopped working, why does that happen? is it because the usrcheat.dat is very big? If there is nothing to do about it, could I ask you the codes I need so I can add them to the usrcheat I use?
Sorry to bug you with this annoying questions, but I hope you can help me and if not, no problem, because this post of yours already helped me a bit with my TT.
Keep up the good work
biggrin.gif

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Drackonarius said:
Thanks for posting this, it is increidible. But I have a few questions that I hope you can answer to me:

I have a fake TTi card, so it does not detect your menu and the other things, is it because of it being a fake one? Is there any solution you know? I ask this because I can not play the newest games in it (I can not even update it because it does not detect the new menus, and the other things I have tried do not work).

And the other thing is:

When I try to play Megaman Starforce 3 Red Joker using the cheats of your usrcheta.dat, the game freezes while trying to continue my save file but it doe not happen with the one I made (it is quite small, only 22KB)
unsure.gif
So I tried to open the one you include in your downloads to only get the codes for the games I use, but when I tried that, the Cheat Code Editor stopped working, why does that happen? is it because the usrcheat.dat is very big? If there is nothing to do about it, could I ask you the codes I need so I can add them to the usrcheat I use?
Sorry to bug you with this annoying questions, but I hope you can help me and if not, no problem, because this post of yours already helped me a bit with my TT.
Keep up the good work
biggrin.gif

http://filetrip.net/f9076-DSTT-Unofficial-Firmware-[No-Fake-Killer]-1-17a12.html

This will work
smile.gif

arko8511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm pretty new here, so don't expect very smart things of me.
But could you please help me? I have downloaded the v6.46 but now every game that worked fine on the 6.45 doesn't work anymore.
Now if I load a game it gives me this:

[Rom loading failed]
r4didl.dat error!

Please reset system.

So what di I do wrong?
I've got the official v1.34 kernel for R4 SDHC and retrogamefans multicart update v6.46 ysmenu for R4 clones.

Also was I searching for a way to play kingdom hearts re: coded

thnx

boxxleman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drackonarius said:

And the other thing is:

unsure.gif
Keep up the good work
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the hard work. You are the man of men.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1