RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by retrogamefan, Nov 29, 2010.

1. laharl22

laharl22 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 19, 2014
    France
    there are ysmenu for r4sdhc smart update 2017 wood card ?

2. Sleet

Sleet GBAtemp Fan

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    http://www.r4isdhc.com.cn/soft/wood-v162.rar. Should be the complete kernel for your cart.

3. laharl22

Dec 19, 2014
    France
    so can i run ysmenu on r4sdhc clone wood edition smart update 2017 form com.cn ?thanks

4. BrunoZxZ

BrunoZxZ Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2017
    Brazil
    I need a lot of help, I did the tutorial the wrong way, I have a r4i3d 2014, it was working there, I was trying to do the tutorial, I changed the extension from tt menu.dat to r4i.tp and I clicked it in the system menu of my R4 and then it does not appear anymore regardless of which kernel I put, I lost my r4?my nintendo dsi is in 1.4.5j,I tried doing the dstt tutorial

Last edited by BrunoZxZ, Aug 1, 2017
  5. laharl22

Dec 19, 2014
    France
    I manage to boot at secondary ysmenu over my r4 sdhc wood edition 2017 it launch but loading games make infinite bootloop the loading square of ysmenu any fix? I can make ysmenu as primary kernel it say me couldnt found _dsmenu.dat

6. laharl22

Dec 19, 2014
    France
    Any help please?

7. mariogamer

mariogamer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 12, 2015
    Canada
    Last edited by mariogamer, Aug 17, 2017
  8. ginganguly

ginganguly Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2016
    Could someone please advise where I might be going wrong:
    Firstly I'm presuming my R4 SDHC card is a fake (I think) as the only firmware I can get it to run on looks like this on the SD card:

[​IMG]
    So this is how it looks when it works ok and will successfully boot in YSmenu.
    However, I'm lookin to update as I can't play the latest games or any homebrew.

Following the instructions on the front page of this forum - the DS screen freezes at:

Top Screen:

Bottom Screen:
    [blank/black]

So i'm having to go back to the setup in the image above just to load YSmenu.

9. PhantomTa2

PhantomTa2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2016
    You might have sorted this by now, (at least I hope you have), but I figured I'd post, in case. Why don't you just insert the MicroSD card into your card reader, then go to the drive letter that it's using, to the folder that displays the file you're talking, then go to "ORGANIZE", then "FOLDER AND SEARCH OPTIONS" and finally the "VIEW" tab and then deselect the "HIDE EXTENSIONS FOR KNOWN FILE TYPES" option? Then you change the file extension to the one you want. I've posted a link to an image album that I've just uploaded showing you the options I mean, (I'm assuming you're using Windows but I'm sure that there's an equivalent option in the OS you're using)

Addendum: At least I would post the images but for some reason it won't let me

Last edited by PhantomTa2, Sep 11, 2017
  10. buiquangduy

buiquangduy Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2016
    I still get "load rom errcode = -4" with Pokemon Black 2 game (well, the game is patched so I guess it's different from the clean rom)
    this is the game (game link in youtube description):
    Hope I can play it in the next update :(( or anyone can help me add it in infolib so I can play the game?

11. chococc

chococc Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2016
    Venezuela
    Retrogamefan, recently some people released an Etrian Odyssey III patch tweaking some things, but When I try to play it using Ysmenu it shows me error 4, could you or someone help me to make the game run? Since I don't know how to edit the infolib. Here's where you can get the patch: https://mega.nz/#!OR8iiLQT!qyVep5CMQ6w1TipHE9DkKqzg3sdP3FY-WKuQ7G8pnxw

Thanks!