Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least we got somthing im sure a member of the n64 community will at least attempt a port... eventually. may even link them to the proper documentation if need be.

But what of PSX, I personally would rather see that, or DS, over N64 as emulation-wise, they're not as messy/hacky as N64 is. But even so, hope is often misplaced on the internet; If I'm wrong, so be it. But then again, best we not say anything more on the matter for reasons that...IDK.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

AriaHiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally a laggy emulator is better than having nothing. most psx emulators have graphical glitches wich the libretro core is good about

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The RetroArch team has a Patreon, for those who wish to help in some way, https://www.patreon.com/libretro for those who wish to show their support to the team.
I didn't even know they had a Patreon site.
It'd be nice to show some appreciation for sure.

Could an admin add this info to the OP?
I feel like most people don't even know this.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even know they had a Patreon site.
It'd be nice to show some appreciation for sure.

Could an admin add this info to the OP?
I feel like most people don't even know this.

I only found out by asking them on their Twitter account. Perhaps @FIX94 can add to the OP.

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the newest nightly dropped out more cores from the rpx folder. I wonder why that is...

EDIT: Cores dropped from newest nightly:
Gambette
mednafen_lynx
mednafen_psx
nestopia

Last edited by liljon042,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well that was discouraging

This reminds me how it was impossible to emulate SNES at full speed on o3DS. Here's hoping that there's someone knowledgeable and passionate enough to try at least.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
at least we got somthing im sure a member of the n64 community will at least attempt a port... eventually. may even link them to the proper documentation if need be.
well i hope you have sucess on n64 porting, also maybe ask extrems for some info since he improved by alot the dynarec for the wii version of not64 so he has some knowledge on dynarec ppc codding.

Reactions: KiiWii

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. I changed my ROMs and now Quicknes loads them fine. The same goes for MAME.

Quick question: what emulator should I be using for arcade ROMs? FBA Alpha or MAME 2003? Also, is there an RPX emulator for CPS1, 2 and 3 games?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Updated the icon collection to have a more similar look to the virtual console ones, I think it would be nice if official releases use them =)
If any dev is looking it please feel free to add them. (BTW Midway Arcade is no longer needed since it was included in MAME 2003 core)

icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
icon.png
iconPSX.png

Last edited by OriginalHamster,

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Updated the icon collection to have a more similar look to the virtual console ones, I think it would be nice if official releases use them =)
If any dev is looking it please feel free to add them. (BTW Midway Arcade is no longer needed since it was included in MAME 2003 core)
I'll definitely be using these from now on. Thanks :)

EDIT: Could you upload them as a pack too?

Last edited by ploggy,

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that was discouraging

This reminds me how it was impossible to emulate SNES at full speed on o3DS. Here's hoping that there's someone knowledgeable and passionate enough to try at least.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, I don't know if anyone will go and end up optimizing, much less porting Dynarec for PCSX-R either >.> Sure, we have a PSX core, but I don't see it getting any faster in the next six months.:rolleyes:

Edit: Awesome icons @OriginalHamster :P

Reactions: OriginalHamster

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 70407 View attachment 70408 View attachment 70409 View attachment 70410 View attachment 70411 View attachment 70413 View attachment 70414 View attachment 70415 View attachment 70416 View attachment 70417 View attachment 70418 View attachment 70419 View attachment 70421 View attachment 70422 View attachment 70423 View attachment 70424 View attachment 70425 View attachment 70426 View attachment 70427 View attachment 70428
@OriginalHamster very nice icons but you are missing one for fba alpha 2012.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: ploggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt