Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, now it runs, but now it only runs at 29 Frames. Is there any way I could fix it?
In Settings>Driver, change Audio Resampler Driver to 'nearest', and in Settings > Audio, change Audio Sync Enable to OFF. Should equal speed boost, though I'm not sure it'll give you full speed (don't have those games to try myself)

Senoue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps disable sound.
In Settings>Driver, change Audio Resampler Driver to 'nearest', and in Settings > Audio, change Audio Sync Enable to OFF. Should equal speed boost, though I'm not sure it'll give you full speed (don't have those games to try myself)
I'll try both and report results

eightbitminiboss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Recently got on the train for this, does RetroArch not support standby (closing the system) or is that all homebrew altogether? This is the only homebrew stuff I've run so far.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Recently got on the train for this, does RetroArch not support standby (closing the system) or is that all homebrew altogether? This is the only homebrew stuff I've run so far.

If you're running the 3dsx versions of the emulators, push home before closing the lid, as *hax 2.1 doesn't support true sleep mode (pushing home will enable turning off the screens and sound, but will not pause the emulator like a CIA would). 2.5 is supposed to fix this.

If you're running the CIA versions, that's certainly a bug.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Sleep mode isn't properly supported in Ninjhax homebrew. You can, however, press HOME and close the 3DS, but it won't save battery life or anything.
EDIT: Ninja'd

D

Deleted User

Ah, thanks! I'll make it a habit to quit out to the home menu until then.
It doesn't show any visual change. You can't go to the home menu while running *hax.
To clarify, as long as you press the HOME button once after you're in homebrew, you can go into sleep mode as many times as you want. Even if you close apps. Just press HOME once every time you boot *hax.

Reactions: Jwiz33

eightbitminiboss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't show any visual change. You can't go to the home menu while running *hax.
To clarify, as long as you press the HOME button once after you're in homebrew, you can go into sleep mode as many times as you want. Even if you close apps. Just press HOME once every time you boot *hax.

Well, I'd be quitting out of RetroArch, back to the homebrew menu and exit out to the home menu. That's what I was intending to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning