Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is this still limited to 9.2 emunand and below or has it been rebuilt to work further?

RetroArch itself was never limited to 9.2 and below, that's only the CIA builds that work on sysNAND 9.2 and below (and even then, on an emuNAND, they should work all the way up to 10.2 on O3DS/9.5 on N3DS).

Reactions: Tigroid

Suwazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What happened to the debug text? Was useful for knowing the framerate, and the Retroarch option for framerate doesn't seem to do anything yet.
EDIT: Well it's appeared now. Don't know what happened there.

Last edited by Suwazo,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heads up for anyone that uses gpsp. Kingdom hearts chain of memories feezes on the intro video when starting a new game.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Does anyone know if and how unibios works for negeo?
Yep it works i had help getting it to work earlier, you have to turn it on under core options and the first screen that popups when you load a game press b,c and d together, start and select ingame for ingame menu, might have to reload the emulator after you turn it on though

Reactions: Tigroid and Seita

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How well does CPS2 do for games such as MVC? I currently don't have an SD card to try it out.
Recent builds of CPS2 core have renderer issues; some games have no graphics at all (including mvsc). Rollback to a build from nearer the start of the month and everything* runs pretty much perfectly on n3ds.

* except a small handful of titles, mainly the vertical scrolling shooters

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recent builds of CPS2 core have renderer issues; some games have no graphics at all (including mvsc). Rollback to a build from nearer the start of the month and everything* runs pretty much perfectly on n3ds.

* except a small handful of titles, mainly the vertical scrolling shooters
Then is there a known list of which emulator rev is the best to use for their respective consoles?

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then is there a known list of which emulator rev is the best to use for their respective consoles?
Unfortunately not - it's a case of keeping track of what works in the differing builds and hanging on to backups of previous downloads. I try to make it easier for myself by only grabbing the nightlies once every week to ten days. All the libretro emus I'm running at the moment are from Fridays build, with the exception of the CPS2 core which was from sometime in the first week of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kjIXjGzImE