Rest in Peace Densetsu

116738.jpg

I know this is where people are supposed to say "hi" but today we say "goodbye" to one of our fellow Tempers. Yesterday we lost Densetsu to cancer. Some of you know him from being a staffer here and others from the Blood of Bahamut translation.

Having known him out in the real world I can say he was a great human being. He was going to school to be a doctor so he could help people, because that was something he was passionate about (and games of course too :)

Rest in peace Densetsu! You will be missed!

FUCK CANCER!

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, i never knew him....but this is certainly shocking! Such as death, there is life. But, hopefully there will someday be a cure for cancer, and this will never happen again. I hope you're in a better place now, Densetsu. Rest in Peace. :sad:
Cancer definitely must die!

Lost my father to it...

I wonder how much something like Folding at Home helps?

It's certainly worth a shot if you leave your computer on...

Last edited by DanTheMan827,

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How possible I missed this? :'( I knew him for one thing is he were working with Blood of Bahamut translation but I didn't know he is passed away last year.

RIP.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Densetsu certainly helped out translating games but the hacker for the released Jump Ultiamate Stars project was deufeufeu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw