ROM Hack [REQUEST] Fire Emblem: Fates Special Edition USA Cheat Plugin

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use a SD management app to change the cheat.plg extension to literally anything else and it'll be fine. I believe there's a few cia SD management apps floating around, since obviously going into system settings will effectively reboot you.
That answers my question, but not the purposes being asked...

Cause that involves another device, which takes as much time as rebooting

Someone told me solution was rename the plugin withCTRXplorer

iisilver

"The true enemy of humanity is disorder."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, does this only work with the SE or will it also work for just the BR and CONQ copies?

BreakneckWalrus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i activate the codes for just birthrights?

Skills that lead to shadowban:
Dragonskin
Freeze
Status Resist
Wing Shield
Divine shield
Status immunity
Infinite staff
Point blank
Bold Stance
Nihilistic Curse
Negative Chains
Self Destruct
Paragon (To be confirmed)
All stat-takers

I think Point Blank and Wing Shield will be available soon as DLC. But as far as the stat taker skills, I know Speedtaker is fine, because that's a Lodestar skill.

Also, how do we get rid of items we can't equip?

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Point Blank and Wing Shield will be available soon as DLC. But as far as the stat taker skills, I know Speedtaker is fine, because that's a Lodestar skill.

Also, how do we get rid of items we can't equip?

I sell 'em. It's usually easy to tell when they give you 0G for selling. You can look at the Doc in the OP for a list of all the enemy-only weapons and stuff.

Expliciate

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any particular reason why "status up to job limit" shadowbans?
What difference does it make compared to when you have "all status up by lvl up" and just reclassing?

Edit: Tried it myself and seems to be shadowban. Oh well at least that confirmed

Last edited by Expliciate,

Enel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a thread about this yesterday but no one responded to it. I've spent most of the morning attempting to make a Conquest .plg file but am not having any success. The file in this thread only seems to work for the special addition version of the game. Is there anyway someone can convert this to work for conquest?

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a thread about this yesterday but no one responded to it. I've spent most of the morning attempting to make a Conquest .plg file but am not having any success. The file in this thread only seems to work for the special addition version of the game. Is there anyway someone can convert this to work for conquest?

Unfortunately, the author of this .plg file only did it for the Special Edition. Unless you know how to create one for Conquest yourself or someone else makes it, you'll be here waiting for a long time. My best recomendation is just to get the Special Edition or if you have a physical copy of the game, to use Powersave.

Enel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, the author of this .plg file only did it for the Special Edition. Unless you know how to create one for Conquest yourself or someone else makes it, you'll be here waiting for a long time. My best recomendation is just to get the Special Edition or if you have a physical copy of the game, to use Powersave.

I figured as much. I don't seem to have the natural talent for hacking, or I may just be dumb, because all my attempts to create plg files result in my game crashing when I try to activate the codes, but I may not have access to the right codes for Conquest either.

Do you happen to know if there's a way I can contact the author of this .plg and see if he can help me create one/make one for me?

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would you forge past +2?
I'm using the cheat so I have all the material. But I can't go past +2, even when I have multiple +2 weapons

DesperadoV3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i get shadowbanned for having izana/yukimura/scarlet in my revelations game? can i also be banned if i have a male kanna when my avatar is male?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't used NTR's cheat function, can someone remind me how it works?

I think it's like this:

1. Rename the PLG file to 0004000000179800.plg
2. Place the plg file in the plugins folder on the root
3. Launch NTR .cia
4. Press X + Y to open the menu while in-game, select a cheat

Overall I want to use it for one thing: Change the difficulty from hard casual to normal classic because it's too easy right now.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I haven't used NTR's cheat function, can someone remind me how it works?

I think it's like this:

1. Rename the PLG file to 0004000000179800.plg
2. Place the plg file in the plugins folder on the root
3. Launch NTR .cia
4. Press X + Y to open the menu while in-game, select a cheat

Overall I want to use it for one thing: Change the difficulty from hard casual to normal classic because it's too easy right now.
No, make a 0004000000179800 folder under plugins, place the cheat.plg in the 0004000000179800 folder.

Reactions: MattKimura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: link in the description