Hacking [Released]Wii U Ancast Keys

tmv_josue

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know we can't modify the SM on vWii, but with a decrypted DOL would the vWii SM run on a normal Wii (in SNEEK)? Also, does anyone have a tool to decrypt the DOL in the vWii SM using a PC? I have a vWii wad that unpacks fine (extracted it from a vWii), but the DOL needs decrypting to try this.
Why do you want to run the vWii SM in a normal Wii?
And crediar alright said that you could dump the title decrypted from memory.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Glad to hear that there's progress in the matter and that instead of sharing the key people are sharing the method for extracting it which is perfectly fine and entirely justifiable in my eyes. Congratulations on making more progress in the field, we'll be eagerly awaiting more developments Bobbybangin. :yayu:

That's dumb. Why the hell did he remove them? That seems kinda pointless. I mean, don't we need those?
We absolutely need those at some point in time, however hosting the key is less preferable than hosting
"a way to extract it" from a legal perspective (although that too differs depending on the country you're in).

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am i the only one hating the PS3hax community ? I mean, one of them just bashed or flamed Dinoh. I guess ? I can't differentiate bashing and flaming

That was only one person, the main admin,but yes, it was pretty damnable for him to say that, Bobby had no part of that. This is definitely a step in the right direction for Wii U hacking

Sure you can post links to ps3hax, Bobbybangin does it all the time.
Or use the search button.

Bobbybangin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am i the only one hating the PS3hax community ? I mean, one of them just bashed or flamed Dinoh. I guess ? I can't differentiate bashing and flaming

You must have only caught the latter bashing and not the former. I've received my fair share here, without ever having bashed anybody. So, no, obviously you aren't the only person hating. But, I wouldn't even focus on that. I'd focus on what's to come. In the end, it's not going to be exclusive to one community or the other, but based on my treatment here, I'm keeping the posts exclusive to Hax.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I swear to God, if anyone references yesterday's incident one more time this thread is going straight to the bin and will be replaced with a clean one. What's done is done, what has been said has been said. Let's focus on the new and exciting discoveries made by the Wii U developers instead of dwelling on arguments that have long since ended.

Again, just to be 100% clear, the keys were removed from the thread because the "legality" of distributing them is a grey area. Reverse engineering however is legal in most countries (exceptions apply), so a method for extracting the key by yourself from your own Wii U is far more preferable and entirely legal in most territories - that's what we're more interested in.

Moving on, please guys.

Bobbybangin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure you can post links to ps3hax, Bobbybangin does it all the time.

I've done it maybe a total of 3 or 4 times in my 4 years of being a member here. The last of which was removed. Like I said, that's done now. I've probably posted links to here on Hax probably 10x as much.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've done it maybe a total of 3 or 4 times in my 4 years of being a member here. The last of which was removed. Like I said, that's done now. I've probably posted links to here on Hax probably 10x as much.
It really doesn't matter, we're all parts of the same Scenes, we should work together instead of sawing the branch we're all sitting on - drama is what's wrong with the Scene these days and will not be tolerated. Post links to whatever and wherever to your heart's content as long as you're not advertising or sharing questionable content. This doesn't just apply specifically to you, I'm not singling you out here - it applies to everybody. Water under the bridge, mm-kay? ;)

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo