FNaF Wii U Port FOUND

PinkGuyThe3rd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so alot of people were looking for An Fnaf port on the wii u, recently someone (Source macchiato) finally made it reality
i've tested it on Cemu and on an actual Wii u and it workss flawlessly
Its as a Wup folder so your going to need wupinstallerGx2
theres lots of tutorials on youtube on how to do download and use wupinstallergx2, its fairly simple( little edit here, so the mods deleted the download link even tho its not piracy considering its made by scratch but i respect there decision. Just go to there youtube channel here and go to there fnaf vid and the downloads should be there)
also sub and follow Source Macchiato for this amazing game, he also made a portal port to the wii u which is amazing
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by PinkGuyThe3rd,
Reactions: kr1v

PinkGuyThe3rd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this uses actual FnaF assets, you'd better remove the link. Rules and that.

If it works on console, some people will go nuts for this... My daughter included lol
I believe it was made by scratch according to the creator.
And Yes it works perfectly on the actual console:)it was possible to make thanks to the 3ds port (which was made by scratch) so its made on its own thing also using the 3ds port (he has permission)

Last edited by PinkGuyThe3rd,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe it was made by scratch according to the creator.
And Yes it works perfectly on the actual console:)it was possible to make thanks to the 3ds port (which was made by scratch) so its made on its own thing also using the 3ds port (he has permission)
Tested on console with my ol' cbhc and yeah... Works perfectly from what I can see! Nice find and full credit to the dev! :yayu:

Reactions: PinkGuyThe3rd

PinkGuyThe3rd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can use Nusplli to install this just like any other wups rather than using wupinstaller. The game also works fine on Tiramisu and Aroma. Look like someone has already uploaded the wup to archive as well.

PinkGuyThe3rd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use Nusplli to install this just like any other wups rather than using wupinstaller. The game also works fine on Tiramisu and Aroma. Look like someone has already uploaded the wup to archive as well.
true but i didnt want to encourage piracy so i just left nusspli out of the picture:sad:
and yeah I use tiramisu and it works perfectly
Post automatically merged:

Forgive my limited knowledge, what goals can FNaF port achieve?
well I Feel like fnaf ports will be like the next doom getting it ported everywhere lol but it's just something cool to have imo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol