ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you don't want uninstall your game and backup your save, you could also use the layered fs plugin
well I have more than one 3DS so I'll just use your Uncensored .CIA one the Modified 3DS as it's own game while I use the original one as streetpass partner :)

rimmyjustles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All links for Bravely Second EUR/USA are re-uploaded.
I added a disclaimer, PLEASE READ.
I also added a guide for unlock all outfits in Default/Second.
Now I'm uploading Default.

Enjoy, and sorry for delays, I do what I can...

Hi Asia, just wondering, if this just a costume swap or have the japanese side quests been restored?

Drail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to all of this and am using the HANS versions. Bravely Default will start up fine, but Second stops at launch with a red screen on bottom. Would anyone know a way to get around this?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have you taken the right region and well configured hans ?
HANS is set to -1, so it will use your 3ds' language/region

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm new to all of this and am using the HANS versions. Bravely Default will start up fine, but Second stops at launch with a red screen on bottom. Would anyone know a way to get around this?
I "Guess" (Need to be confirmed) it's because it's a SDK9+ game, which is not supported on HANS, and some save manager in 3DSX (I had totally forgotten this detail before upload the HANS version xD ...)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's fine.
It's not as "When the link will be available???" 30x or something like that if you see what I mean xD

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you ^^ also whats this? :LayeredFS Release: Bravely_Second_USA_Uncensored_LayeredFS_Asia81.rar
For use with NTR
https://github.com/44670/layeredFS/wiki/manual

layeredFS works as a in-game-plugin, it will redirect the access of romfs files to SD card, when the application are accessing a romfs file, it will check if there is file in same name on SD card. If the file on SD card exists, the access of the romfs file will be redirected on it.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for those downloading the cia for second, could you extract the .rar fine, or you got an error/corrupted at 99% ?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Asia81 I plan on doing the following, let me know if it's feasible. I want to take the MINI download and create my own uncensored CIA but with keeping the censored Hawkeye class instead of the Tomahawk class since the voice acting and dialog would not go along with it well. Would all I have to do is identify and remove the Tomahawk files?

Using the PasteBin I removed the J30 folders from the four PCs and one BOS. Was that all for Hawkeye? And UI or preview changes I should lookout for?

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme