ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
Sure it is... If uncensored is a dude in his underwear. Other than him wearing his "Dark Mage Outfit" or something nerdy like that.

The Localization versions were censored, That costume never left japan, it is a JAPAN exclusive costume. The only outfits that were changed were: Bravo bikini, Female Vampire
And perfect airy

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sure it is... If uncensored is a dude in his underwear. Other than him wearing his "Dark Mage Outfit" or something nerdy like that.
The original japanese clothing was censored (removed/replaced) from the USA and EUR releases - so adding it back in makes it uncensored.
So, yes, this IS an uncensored version of the game.

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
Brao Bikini? Really O wow! My day just got a whole lot better Thank You!!!!

(Said No One Ever)

Ok there was litreally no reason to be like that. I was giving you the correct information. Thank you.

The original japanese clothing was censored (removed/replaced) from the USA and EUR releases - so adding it back in makes it uncensored.
So, yes, this IS an uncensored version of the game.

I prefer some of the uncensored looks in bravely seconds, but not all of them.

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok there was litreally no reason to be like that. I was giving you the correct information. Thank you.

No Its Not you, im mad at. Its the person who posted this! A whole patch was necessary so you could see a fake lady's Belly Button???? Shouldn't our time be dedicated to something better?

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
No Its Not you, im mad at. Its the person who posted this! A whole patch was necessary so you could see a fake lady's Belly Button???? Shouldn't our time be dedicated to something better?

So they shouldn't of waisted there time showing stuff we would never see in game without this? Because I think this proves that people atleast care for what gets censored through SE's mind. (And yes I really want some of these other costumes like tiz's dimensional outfit thing or ringabels wakoku's costume, don't judge me)

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've not played Bravely Second yet (waiting for the localization)... in fact, even though I had BD on release day, I've still not finished it yet! I got a bit bored of grinding to beat the last of the side quests (the dragons) before heading to the finale. But I fully intend to complete it (probably on the uncensored version now I've got it installed on my o3ds) before Bravely Second is released.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I never was judging you....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was just saying our development should be dedicated to something better
Circumventing censorship should always be applauded.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
I've not played Bravely Second yet (waiting for the localization)... in fact, even though I had BD on release day, I've still not finished it yet! I got a bit bored of grinding to beat the last of the side quests (the dragons) before heading to the finale. But I fully intend to complete it (probably on the uncensored version now I've got it installed on my o3ds) before Bravely Second is released.

Well as an Avid fan of bravely default, There is alot more content to BD then most think (alot of cutscenes need work to be done before being obtained). And I am also waiting for bravely second to be released (even though I know its full story)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
IDK anymore, but I'm bringing this question up again. Where am I able to download this patch and how am I supposed to install it?

It's not a patch, it's the game in .3ds
As said in the first post: Search on "3DS" & "ISO" in "Nintendo 3DS ROM Hacks/Undubs/Translations/Customs".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F