ROM Hack [Release] Yo-kai Watch save data decrypter / encrypter

neko00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No, Youkai Watch 3 is not released in Japan until 7/16. And inserting (creating from scratch) Youkai can result in some problems, at least from my experience, it is better to replace/edit existing ones.

Niccolò Sabato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, the editor for Yo-Kai Watch 1 it's compatible with the european version Multi 5 Title ID: 0004000000167800? I've tried to open the game1.yw file but it say error 202. I've tried to export the save with svdt and Save Data Filer but there's no changes.

Gow supremo

I am playing my 2ds
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, the editor for Yo-Kai Watch 1 it's compatible with the european version Multi 5 Title ID: 0004000000167800? I've tried to open the game1.yw file but it say error 202. I've tried to export the save with svdt and Save Data Filer but there's no changes.
Yes, its compatible with al versions, i am have a your version and found.

Reactions: Niccolò Sabato

Niccolò Sabato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What tool do you used to dump the savegame? What windows version you use? Thank you very much, it's all the day i try to fix tis problem, i'm going mad...

Gow supremo

I am playing my 2ds
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I use on cia jk:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/
And the save found on all windows.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What tool do you used to dump the savegame? What windows version you use? Thank you very much, it's all the day i try to fix tis problem, i'm going mad...
But you use only homebrew use this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jksmk-quick-compact-save-manager.433204/

Gow supremo

I am playing my 2ds
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry for the annoyance, but you play with the cartridge or the installed cia of the game? Because the error still remains...
The program is cia but the second program its similar and available on homebrew.
The progran suport cartridge and game, in the program the cias is SD/Cia and cartridge is Cartridge

togenyan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The next release for editor yokai watch 2 suported usa versions when exit on usa? Or create a other editor but the usa version is onle 2 games?
Yo-kai Editor 2 will also support US version.

I have the installed cia game, i've installed the cia of JKSM, but when i try to open the game1.yw file still appear the Error (202)...
Error 202 means the app failed to decrypt your save data. If the problem persists, please send me your save data via PM, email, or GitHub issues.

togenyan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've not found where to send PM messages, can you give me your email address? Thank you so much!!
To send a PM, just click on my name (or https://gbatemp.net/conversations/add?to=togenyan). If you'd like to send me an email, use the address shown in the Version Information dialog. (Help -> Version Information)

The yokai getto editor suport the 2 version?
Yo-kai Editor Getto is for Yo-kai Watch Busters, and its updated version called "Getto-gumi".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?