Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i can save my game lol unless you mean using the forwarder is more work
Quickest way to accomplish what you're trying to do would be to run the script with your gamecube game, choose NO when it asks if you want to autoboot, that way Nintendont will allow you to configure the options and will save once you run the game. After that all autobooting games will find the nincfg.bin on the SD card.

If the non-autobooting forwarder glitches and crashes (happened to me once) just restart your system and launch it again.

Reactions: DarthDub

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quickest way to accomplish what you're trying to do would be to run the script with your gamecube game, choose NO when it asks if you want to autoboot, that way Nintendont will allow you to configure the options and will save once you run the game. After that all autobooting games will find the nincfg.bin on the SD card.

If the non-autobooting forwarder glitches and crashes (happened to me once) just restart your system and launch it again.
Ok so i do have a game installed to usb that's not set to autoboot so i can use tha

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by Dekirai,

SOF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Open your files in MS Paint or GIMP or something and re-save them as PNG files. Or send the logs, I doubt the issues are caused by your system language being in Japanese but who knows.

GIMP converted png

Attachments

• bootDrcTex.png
    bootDrcTex.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 186
  • bootTvTex.png
    bootTvTex.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 222
  • iconTex.png
    iconTex.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 175
  • log.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 316
Reactions: cucholix

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it has to be ID6, so for example for melee it would be sd:/codes/GALE01.gct.
Yeah, right now i'm trying to sort out all the wii codes from gamecube and trying to figure out what cheats i actually have for what games, the only download i could find was codes for both wii and gamecube, with no documentation of what games where included or what codes are for those games.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
it wouldnt hang then but instead ignore them, anyways this sounds really weird, I wonder why it would do that. and when it hangs, pressing the power button still works?
I think I found the pattern here, it only happens when buttons are not enabled (or ignored), example during un-skipable intros, loading screens, saving screens, un-skipable FMV, etc... It doesn't ignore because I guess the HOME button works outside the game code at nintendont level.

Last edited by cucholix,
Reactions: desvamp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN