Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It exit's the game correctly. but that verison locks up the game at different points, 4.560 worked fine as far as game play, but no exiting game
all I did in that file is move up the code block sending the signal to the kernel when to exit, it should have 0 effect on the actual game.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all I did in that file is move up the code block sending the signal to the kernel when to exit, it should have 0 effect on the actual game.
I don't know. with 4.560 i've played the game about 4 times and no issues. with an older verison and with the one from mega the game stops at different points and locks up with a loud noise. just tested 4.560 again and it locked up. maybe that game just sucks. or the sd card messes up. idk
edit. I made a VC injection with that same game and used dol (5.459) from the mega link and everything seems to be working

Last edited by jbuck1975,

SOF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
bootDrcTex.png,bootTvTex.png,iconTex.png

1.png

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've been reading a lot of processor documentation and didnt really get much more of an idea on what to do, the only thing that may need testing is this.
https://mega.nz/#!c5Q2CZBb!yy5o1Ul0ux3QHo6wzfGZE77eFQbEsO-4DKIaCOwUPsA
Anyone who has some freeze issue on exit may give this a go.
I haven't applied that .dol but all my games exit just fine, it's only during cutscenes that it hangs the Wii U. Maybe in cutscenes not all the buttons are enabled? Just guessing.

Last edited by cucholix,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is there a way to disable the autoboot after i set it i forgot to enable save emulation
Boot nintendont from vWii normally, and change the setting from there. You actually need start a game then exit in order to save the new setting, emucard in your case.

Last edited by cucholix,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I haven't applied that .dol but all my games exit just fine, it's only during cutscenes that it hangs the Wii U. Maybe in cutscenes not all the buttons are enabled? Just guessing.
it wouldnt hang then but instead ignore them, anyways this sounds really weird, I wonder why it would do that. and when it hangs, pressing the power button still works?

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda off topic, but anyone know how to make/convert videos to be used as bootMovie.h264 ?
bootMovie.h264 is excluded from even downloading because the Wii VC titles don't even use it.

Edit: JK I lied to you, bootMovie.h264 is downloaded because generated titles crash without it, but it does not appear to be used.

Last edited by TeconMoon,
Reactions: DarthDub

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, and let it be telepathically