Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
So i downloaded a game and DLC for it. But DLC will pack to cia as 0 byte.
Something wrong about title key site?
Hello and thank you for your report.
A similar issue with Smash Bros for 3DS has been reported and is being investigated.
Best regards.

Reactions: Redirr

Jasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with the new update it still wouldn't do anything for me. I edited my host file and seems 3ds works but wiiu still does not.

NoyTheBiche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So with the new update it still wouldn't do anything for me. I edited my host file and seems 3ds works but wiiu still does not.

You don't need to modifiy the hosts file anymore since the latest update.
For me, the wiiu site is working. same for the 3ds site, WiiU USB Helper can access the site but you can't access to the website directly.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I would recommend that you remove the entries from the host file.
Then run the command ipconfig /flushdns
And update to the latest version

Jasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend that you remove the entries from the host file.
Then run the command ipconfig /flushdns
And update to the latest version

You don't need to modifiy the hosts file anymore since the latest update.
For me, the wiiu site is working. same for the 3ds site, WiiU USB Helper can access the site but you can't access to the website directly.

I have 0.6.1.222 When I open it I get
"There was an error while trying to fetch the title keys. No backup was found"

I click ok then

"There was an error while trying to fetch the title keys. Wii U USB Helper will now try to use a backup version. Please note that some features might now work as expected." I only added the host file after it wasn't working.
I've removed the host file and I get the same error. 3ds loads still because it was working and backed up with host change.

Last edited by Jasin,

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
I just did my good deed for the day and assisted a person on reddit who was having problems with the software, the software would continuously ask him for the url even though he put it in, only thing that solved it is me telling him what to change in his host file.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I have 0.6.1.222 When I open it I get there was an error while trying to fetch the title keys I click ok then
"There was an error while trying to fetch the title keys. Wii U USB Helper will now try to use a backup version. Please note that some features might now work as expected." I only added the host file after it wasn't working.
I've removed the host file and I get the same error. 3ds loads still because it was backed up.
Hmm, are you sure you've specified the right address?

Last edited by Hikari06,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Can we please eliminate de "purchase or I will make you wait" prompt? its annoying.
That's not a 'purchase' that's a called a donation. It's absolutely optional but the dialog is removed for people who donated just to thank them for their support.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not a 'purchase' that's a called a donation. It's absolutely optional but the dialog is removed for people who donated just to thank them for their support.
Yeah a FORCED donation, its irritating and annoying. What if I'm like the 99% of the people that likes free stuff? Make a big donation button if you want.. but a message like that is really annoying and low for developers.

Thanks for the app anyways :)

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah a FORCED donation, its irritating and annoying. What if I'm like the 99% of the people that likes free stuff? Make a big donation button if you want.. but a message like that is really annoying and low for developers.

Thanks for the app anyways :)

Become a developer that made something people use a lot then you can judge what is low for developers, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol