Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

malikoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hey, what's up people. I have a question about an error that started popping up today. I'm adding a capture of what happened.

If anyone can give me any hints on how to solve it then I'll be thankful.

Regards!
j5OeGF
https://ibb.co/j5OeGF

Welp, seems like the problem was related to the ticket site being down.

Thanks anyways xD!

peppers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue starting last night all the wii u content will not show up at all, all the 3ds content is fine

franchy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an issue starting last night all the wii u content will not show up at all, all the 3ds content is fine

at the top in the software there's "Library"-"Filter"-"Advanced Settings"

Did you touch something in "Filter"

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so I downloaded a bunch of games awhile ago and didn't get around to installing them.

I just went back now to install some games but they aren't showing up as being downloaded and I cant install to the sd card.

I could probably re-download them but is there a quick way to get what I have already downloaded to show up as such ?

peppers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I downloaded a bunch of games awhile ago and didn't get around to installing them.

I just went back now to install some games but they aren't showing up as being downloaded and I cant install to the sd card.

I could probably re-download them but is there a quick way to get what I have already downloaded to show up as such ?
go to the folder you designated as the download directory and manually copy them too the sd card yourself.
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

your isp was blocking it? wtf lol
vpns are your friend for many reasons, kinda dumb too not use one for this anyways. It was most likely a response too me downloading over tb over the past couple of days using the service. I legit own a lot of games that I needed a backup of.

Last edited by peppers,

flowlapache

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thanks so much for this awesome tool!!

Is it possible to know and see the last added titles? Because sometimes my computer crashes and I don't find again what were the last added titles...
Is there a log or something to know what the soft was doing?
thank you everybody

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
small issue i found today - i was finally installing some titles to my kids Wii U and when your application downloads the updates it uses (vXX) for updates. this causes wup installer y mod to freeze after installation.

i confirmed this by installing a title with (vXX) and it froze (Mario Tennis update file) and then installing it without the (vXX) and it progressed fine.

its not really a bug in your program but it does cause a headache if you don't know this or can't figure it out :)

having the parenthesis isn't really a huge deal so i would suggest to simply remove it or put in braces since they work fine with the installer. it is a real pain in the butt when you have to install 10 updates and each folder has to be renamed individually.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
i need help, cant launch updater crashes on start and i dont know how to download in a neutral folder and in wich
Basically everywhere but Program files.

Can't decrypt & convert to 3ds/ cci

The app only pack 3ds games to cia.

small issue i found today - i was finally installing some titles to my kids Wii U and when your application downloads the updates it uses (vXX) for updates. this causes wup installer y mod to freeze after installation.

i confirmed this by installing a title with (vXX) and it froze (Mario Tennis update file) and then installing it without the (vXX) and it progressed fine.

its not really a bug in your program but it does cause a headache if you don't know this or can't figure it out :)

having the parenthesis isn't really a huge deal so i would suggest to simply remove it or put in braces since they work fine with the installer. it is a real pain in the butt when you have to install 10 updates and each folder has to be renamed individually.
Hmm, thanks for the feedback, I actually never encountered such an issue with parenthesis but I'll do some more testing later to confirm this.

Reactions: VashTS

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone else having an issue with Lego City Undercover or The Amazing Spiderman 2 ?

I downloaded each twice to make sure but when I go to install to the WiiU it says the file isn't complete.

Strange thing is that on the app, it shows the files to be a certain size but my downloaded is a bit smaller, probably about a GB each.

And I also tried to verify the downloads and the app says everything is fine.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else having an issue with Lego City Undercover or The Amazing Spiderman 2 ?
Lego City Undercover [0005000010101A00] downloaded, copied to SD in app, installed, ran and deleted fine.

Did you copy them to SD with the app as instructed in the OP? Both have special characters in their folder name which have to be removed if you copy them manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game