Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toner84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well the good news is there are a large number of people using this method. And were all still posting. If you dont want to then go buy the game? Or better yet, rent it, dump it, and then never touch a Nintendo server? Or better yet, put yourself behind a VPN, and have fun. :)
The whole reason I posted was because I wanted someone to suggest a VPN that would work with unlimited downloads!!!:P:P:P

edit:Also, nowhere rents games in the uk anymore as far as I know...

Last edited by Toner84,

flashkraker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL....I use VyprVPN personally. I like it. They have a large number of servers available across the country. Unlimited data, no speed cap, and no logs.

Toner84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL....I use VyprVPN personally. I like it. They have a large number of servers available across the country. Unlimited data, no speed cap, and no logs.
Nice... Had a look... an they look good!... just wasn't sure that all VPN's would all hide downloading via NET framework. Thanks for your help...:):yay:

Reactions: flashkraker

lingedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello. i know this software downloads 2 types of games. one is wiiu games, another one is 3ds games.
for wiiu games, i have no question.
for 3ds games, how to play them after downloading?
it has around 3 files each title: .app, .tik, .tmd (inside one titled folder)
how to play? if you want me to copy and paste, which directory should i paste those files?
i know 2types of 3ds games, one is .cia (used for custom firmware luma), another one is .3ds (used for 3ds flashcards: gateway, sky)
but this software downloads another type of games. it has around 3 files each title: .app, .tik, .tmd (inside one titled folder)
thanks in advance, hope somebody will answer my question

Reactions: GATWYAY3.2

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello. i know this software downloads 2 types of games. one is wiiu games, another one is 3ds games.
how to play? if you want me to copy and paste, which directory should i paste those files?
i know 2types of 3ds games, one is .cia (used for custom firmware luma), another one is .3ds (used for 3ds flashcards: gateway, sky)
but this software downloads another type of games. it has around 3 files each title: .app, .tik, .tmd (inside one titled folder)

I also want to know this

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right click on game and pack as cia

Reactions: GATWYAY3.2

Celeadyne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any way to get 3DS DLC through this app? I have no idea where to find it otherwise. It works great to get Wii U DLC easy.

ROBRSG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A question to you guys, I'm in Germany and would like to know if it is safe to use, or Nintendo is keeping tabs on who downloads on their servers and are distributing sues.

RooDBwoY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cracking bit of software this is. Really made my day when I stumbled across it! Thanks!

This forum is such a useful resource and some real knowledgeable people and devs on here :-)

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A question to you guys, I'm in Germany and would like to know if it is safe to use, or Nintendo is keeping tabs on who downloads on their servers and are distributing sues.
They know the IP address that the request is coming from, and they know it's not a Wii U making the request. Nobody has posted that they've had any contact from Nintendo. You'll have to make your own decisions based on that info.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
i downloaded the botw dlc and installed it but i dont know how to activate

If we are taking about Cemu:
Europe: <Cemu folder>\mlc01\usr\title\ 00050000\101C9500\aoc

America: <Cemu folder>\mlc01\usr\title\ 00050000\101C9400\aoc

Paste your dlc content inside the "aoc" folder.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by fr3quency,

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They know the IP address that the request is coming from, and they know it's not a Wii U making the request. Nobody has posted that they've had any contact from Nintendo. You'll have to make your own decisions based on that info.

They know its not coming from a wii u?
It is really easy to fake it and i bet this program uses a wii u user agent

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They know its not coming from a wii u?
It is really easy to fake it and i bet this program uses a wii u user agent
Yes, they know. Yes, it's because of the user agent. Last time I did a capture, WiiU USB Helper wasn't using the WiiU's string. For the download to be valid, it also would need a valid console ID (which is also part of that string) and whatever the changing number is at the end of the string. Otherwise they'd know it didn't come from a WiiU.

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, they know. Yes, it's because of the user agent. Last time I did a capture, WiiU USB Helper wasn't using the WiiU's string. For the download to be valid, it also would need a valid console ID (which is also part of that string) and whatever the changing number is at the end of the string. Otherwise they'd know it didn't come from a WiiU.
So if they would really care why not block it?
(Like Capcom did with their MH4U DLC server)

redw4rrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
is it safe to use? sorry. am not trying to be rude.

Attachments

• Screenshot_103.jpg
    Screenshot_103.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 224
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a