Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hikari06, Thank you for your great USB Helper,

I really love it.

As some Title IDs are missing in your database, for example: 00050000-10152B00 Dr. Luigi™

Can you add an option, where the users can enter the title IDs manually?

Would be nice

Because the Game is Not on THE Key Site! that is why its not in USB Helper.
When someone adds it to the site , it will be on usb helper

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new Minecraft v240 update is also missing.
Not sure if you check if DLC has changed, but Minecraft has DLC additions.

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you bought the dlc and uploaded the keys yet? Because that is what is needed for it to show up. If nobody buys it and shares it then it won't show up.
Have you even checked the title key site? It's been there a long time.
I'm also assuming you do not know how DLC works. All you need is 1 DLC from the pack, even a free one. This then gives you a valid ticket for that 1 item. In the ticket is the encrypted title key you find on that title key site.
That key is the same key for all current and future DLC for the Title. You Just need to redownload the latest DLC. Fake DLC tickets are generated from the encrypted title key with all DLC enabled.

So what happens is once you previously download DLC from Wii U USB Helper, it show that you have downloaded DLC.
What I am wondering if there is any check that additional DLC files have been added. So Helper can notify you like it does with updates.

The fake title.tik is the exact same for 1 item as 100.

Last edited by Ape8000,
Reactions: dojafoja

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you even checked the title key site? It's been there a long time.
I'm also assuming you do not know how DLC works. All you need is 1 DLC from the pack, even a free one. This then gives you a valid ticket for that 1 item. In the ticket is the encrypted title key you find on that title key site.
That key is the same key for all current and future DLC for the Title. You Just need to redownload the latest DLC. Fake DLC tickets are generated from the encrypted title key with all DLC enabled.

So what happens is once you previously download DLC from Wii U USB Helper, it show that you have downloaded DLC.
What I am wondering if there is any check that additional DLC files have been added. So Helper can notify you like it does with updates.

The fake title.tik is the exact same for 1 item as 100.
image hosting services
there is DLC

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can any user with standard hax dump eshop games for the title key site? I have some castlevania and a few others that I can't find on this program.

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can any user with standard hax dump eshop games for the title key site? I have some castlevania and a few others that I can't find on this program.

This has just made me realize that the USB helper doesn't have ALL the games D:.

Anywais completely unrelated question.

If i install a EUR game on my US WiiU (pokemon snap for example) will i brick my console if its installed on my external HDD. Im using IOSU to run my games

Last edited by Durelle,

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I tried installing Hyrule Warriors but i couldnt start it (while all the other games worked, with and without sig patches)
Now the Download Manager shows me a failed update that I cannot delete, it shows the error: 105-0625

NGFan830

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
At eShop only games i get this error:

Attachments

• 1482740060833-143734938.jpg
    1482740060833-143734938.jpg
    808.2 KB · Views: 376

setsunafseiei885

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
just want to say thank you very much for making this awesome app!

I use uTikdownloadhelper before, but the app not stable for download and sometime my download not perfect, but now I using Wii USB Helper it always check the file and make my download always perfect hehe, I still use uTikdownloadhelper just to get tik.file and download using Wii U USA Helper, is very nice combination (y)

@RazFromRo : U need signature patch to install eshop game,vc,dlc, I recommend U to using Haxchi 2.4 it include all patch n region free, U can install any game with this, but U need legit eshop DS VC game to install it

Last edited by setsunafseiei885,

NGFan830

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

I use uTikdownloadhelper before, but the app not stable for download and sometime my download not perfect, but now I using Wii USB Helper it always check the file and make my download always perfect hehe, I still use uTikdownloadhelper just to get tik.file and download using Wii U USA Helper, is very nice combination (y)

@RazFromRo : U need signature patch to install eshop game,vc,dlc, I recommend U to using Haxchi 2.4 it include all patch n region free, U can install any game with this, but U need legit eshop DS VC game to install it
I dont understand

SplitPixel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm running CBHC, so just wanted to double-check that I can install eShop and disc games to my USB drive from any region?

Last edited by SplitPixel,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I'm running CBHC, so just wanted to double-check that I can install eShop and disc games to my USB drive from any region?
I don't use CBHC but I believe it comes with sigpatch and region patch so you should be fine.
I dont understand
Games marked as "CFW ONLY" in the app require you to launch a program before launching or installing them. Please refer to the first post for more information.

I am glad you like the app !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where is the temp foler loacated?
The cache is loacated in %appdata%/usb_helper
I tried installing Hyrule Warriors but i couldnt start it (while all the other games worked, with and without sig patches)
Now the Download Manager shows me a failed update that I cannot delete, it shows the error: 105-0625
Unfortunately I have neven seen such an error. Where did you install the game, usb or mlc?

Reactions: setsunafseiei885

NGFan830

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I don't use CBHC but I believe it comes with sigpatch and region patch so you should be fine.

Games marked as "CFW ONLY" in the app require you to launch a program before launching or installing them. Please refer to the first post for more information.

I am glad you like the app !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The cache is loacated in %appdata%/usb_helper

Unfortunately I have neven seen such an error. Where did you install the game, usb or mlc?
I wanna do it safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts