Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
:blink:
Yes I know. Like sayed before. I would prefere saving into the programm dir.
Well I'm sorry but your statement wasn't very clear.
Anyhow, AppData is the recommended location to store application data on a Windows OS.
Besides, the framework won't allow me to save them in a different location without having to write my own settings manager component.
But there aren't that many settings stored anyway so it shouldn't be an issue if you want to set up the app on a different computer.

Last edited by Hikari06,
Reactions: mostafa

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No there is no issue. Your tool is working realy great.

I only love to see if small tools only need extraction to work :)
If it is not possible no need to agonize :)

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi
i have a question

Is it possible to use this methode to hack vWii of the wiiU without disks (superSmash-legoBatman-...) ?

Is there a link about this method in gbatemp.net ?

thanks

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't see the "Wii Fit U Quick Check" US version on USB Helper, just the EUR version. The key is in that title key. I can see all other USA titles.

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: I've got two 3DS titles that stay at the 3DS splash screen )) (( after launching. Fairune 2 and Digger Dan. Probably others since that's only 40% of what I've tried so far. Is there a way to fix those? Is that method the whole popping into the eShop to repair trick or is there another problem at hand? (Both were obtained with this program)

My other question is if 3DS updates and DLC are available through this program yet.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Quick question: I've got two 3DS titles that stay at the 3DS splash screen )) (( after launching. Fairune 2 and Digger Dan. Probably others since that's only 40% of what I've tried so far. Is there a way to fix those? Is that method the whole popping into the eShop to repair trick or is there another problem at hand? (Both were obtained with this program)

My other question is if 3DS updates and DLC are available through this program yet.
Yeah you've gotta repair those titles with the eshop unfortunately.

And no, dlc and updates are not available yet.

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It would be so great if this Wii U USB helper woul do Gamecube games too! Because of Nintendont.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would be so great if this Wii U USB helper woul do Gamecube games too! Because of Nintendont.
That ain't going to happen as the app downloads games directly from the Nintendo cdn server just like the eshop does and that has no gamecube games on it

Reactions: Reid_Dead

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That ain't going to happen as the app downloads games directly from the Nintendo cdn server just like the eshop does and that has no gamecube games on it

I read into the downloads for WiiU coming directly from Nintendo's servers. But wouldn't it be possible to integrate a torrentgrabber for Gamecube, but then translated into the great UI from this piece of magnificent software? :-)

That probably would be a shitload of work, so this request is just a dream...

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I read into the downloads for WiiU coming directly from Nintendo's servers. But wouldn't it be possible to integrate a torrentgrabber for Gamecube, but then translated into the great UI from this piece of magnificent software? :-)

That probably would be a shitload of work, so this request is just a dream...
Did you not read the reply by Hikari06 the developer of this app he said that would not be possible and besides gamecube games can easily be found on a number of sites so don't really see a point in added them to the app as you said a lot of work would have to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I want this floormat!