Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pierreman1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, great program. But since yerterday i ran into a annoying problem.
rEOwEgV.png

How do i fix this? Thanks.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hey, great program. But since yerterday i ran into a annoying problem.
rEOwEgV.png

How do i fix this? Thanks.
Hello and thank you for your message.
It appears you are running an older version of the application which tries to connect to a service which has been discontinued.
Please make sure you are always executing the app from the shortcut created on your desktop or in the start menu so it can update.

pierreman1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think i found the problem. While the updater updated the other files, Wii_U_USB_Helper.exe couldn't be updated. When i tried to delete it yesterday after it still didn't work when i updated, it refused to delete itself. When i finally got to delete the exe just now, i reran the updater, and the application worked again!

saW07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Thanks man , but when I launched the program I got a problem with the titles keys (I did what the video did ) , I also try to drag the link but nothing happened and after some minutes the program gives an error message .

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Thanks man , but when I launched the program I got a problem with the titles keys (I did what the video did ) , I also try to drag the link but nothing happened and after some minutes the program gives an error message .
Thank you for your message.
You have to enter the url (which looks like wiiu.******), then click on "Ok".
epj3ac.jpg

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I did that and still (this page) reappear when I click ok .
It is likely that the url your are trying to input is not correct.
I cannot give it to you but i can tell you that it looks like this wiiu.*********.***
Its md5 is d098abb93c29005dbd07deb43d81c5df.
You can check if yours matches here http://www.md5.cz/

genos1213

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I close the app after I'm done, next time I open it, it says "updater has stopped working" and I end up deleting and reinstalling it.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I close the app after I'm done, next time I open it, it says "updater has stopped working" and I end up deleting and reinstalling it.
Thank you for using Wii U Usb Helper.
If possible I would like you to send me a dump file to help me understand what's causing your issue.
In order to create one, let the application crash, do not close it then go to the task manager, right click on updater.exe then create a dump file.
Thanks for your help.

genos1213

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for using Wii U Usb Helper.
If possible I would like you to send me a dump file to help me understand what's causing your issue.
In order to create one, let the application crash, do not close it then go to the task manager, right click on updater.exe then create a dump file.
Thanks for your help.
Gbatemp doesn't seem to let me upload dmp files.

Velocita

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys - I'm very new here. Just wondering, is there any reason why I should use uTikDownloadHelper instead of Wii U USB helper? Wii U USB Helper seems to be more robust. I've experienced a few install and game freezes using uTikDownloadHelper and I'm only now going through the process of redownloading the games using Wii U USB helper.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hey guys - I'm very new here. Just wondering, is there any reason why I should use uTikDownloadHelper instead of Wii U USB helper? Wii U USB Helper seems to be more robust. I've experienced a few install and game freezes using uTikDownloadHelper and I'm only now going through the process of redownloading the games using Wii U USB helper.
Well I'm probably biased but both applications basically do the same thing. That said, USB Helper does everything utik does plus a few nice features so if you like it why not use it ;)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zero reason I have downloaded over 250 games with USB download helper and every one has worked perfectly utikdownloader gave me nothing but problems downloading stuff just for it not to work.

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi

i have a question about all versions of skylanders on wiiU ( giant-imaginator-swapfore-trapteam-supercharger-spyroadvanture )

can i playing all versions of skylanders by one portal or any version have special portal ?

can i playing all versions of skylanders by several characters or any version of games have special characters ?

if i want to playing Co-Op on a console i need 2 portal or 1 portal ?

Could you suggest to me a link from Amazon or ebay that all portals an starter characters to be together for all versions of game WiiU without orginal disk (i use mocha and wupinstaller)

im from middle east and here is not this accessories
I'm gonna pay the lowest cost and play all versions

thanks

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know it's not about your software, but you have any idea when wil Zelda BOTW will be available to download from your software, linked to that site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P