Homebrew [Release] Video Channels Creator - Custom CIA videos for everyone!

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Wee can see 3D anime or movies with this app?

3D is not supported as of now cause performances but lpp-3ds can handles 3D videos without any problem. I have to optimize decoder to allows 3D videos support with a decent framerate.

Last edited by Rinnegatamante,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welp just for lulz im encoding a 1hour 33min movie to see how it goes, i7 Kappa saying that the Bat script gives highly invalid

does this tool work on x86 windows?
It's a Bat script so yes its literally only designed for windows the whole tool

@Rinnegatamante Your tool got angry at me after trying to convert a full movie lul, failed to create cia. Trying Rush Hour 2 now lol

failed again

Code:
[NCCH ERROR] Not enough memory
[NCCH ERROR] NCCH Build Process Failed

Feels bad when i have 12gb of Ram , oh but for people wondering the Temp file was 2.6gb for 1hour 30min.
Which is fun because the original 1280x720 source file was 900mb Kappa

Also the bat script is flawed FFMPEG can decode more than just MP4 as long as the system can decode it (most people should have a codec pack anyhow)

think you should change that to decode anything that is named video. * in the folder instead.

Last edited by izy,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh it works brilliantly! The quality is really nice and it runs smoothly. 1.6GB for an hour film isn't all that bad.
R4J6ZQ7.jpg
8OGdtPH.jpg

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a silly question, but does the cia made with this tool appears in the friend list as your favorite title? i mean, if someone without a cfw can see it as my favorite title?

Reactions: MattKimura

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a silly question, but does the cia made with this tool appears in the friend list as your favorite title? i mean, if someone without a cfw can see it as my favorite title?
no, only those with cfw can see any icons related to homebrew titles

Eskuero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"An error happened. Please hold POWER button to turn down off 3DS". I've tried with a few videos and I always get this error trying to open the application. N3DS running Reinand 10.5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol