• Views 6,288
  • Replies 60
  • Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
It's alright. Oh, hi @Margen67!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, I didn't do much to the 3dsx, it will crash, look at some older posts, I think @The Real Jdbye had the answer.
So, basically, you made an SMDH for HBL. None of your own programming or work, just putting the .3dsx in a folder. And making a 48x48 icon in like 3 minutes.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Which is worse then programming and releasing something that doesn't work properly
It doesn't work properly, you can't even launch applications when you try to boot the .3dsx of hbmenu from hbmenu.
This whole thread is just plain idiotic. :rolleyes:

Reactions: WeedZ

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell you what, if you can get it so that apps don't crash it, port it to CIA and you've got something useful. It would be nice to have quicker access to the Homebrew Launcher from a CFW. Cubic Ninja and TubeHax are rather slow, and making it easier to get to 3DSX homebrew would be appreciated.

D

Deleted User

OP
At least he advertised the thread as useless.
Yep! And it says it's useless in the HB menu!

Tell you what, if you can get it so that apps don't crash it, port it to CIA and you've got something useful. It would be nice to have quicker access to the Homebrew Launcher from a CFW. Cubic Ninja and TubeHax are rather slow, and making it easier to get to 3DSX homebrew would be appreciated.
Well, I can't program in c, but, you can go ahead and try. If not, I'll need some help.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
So, did anyone use it?
Why would anyone use it? You even said yourself it was useless. More than that, it isn't it made by you, you just put Smea's boot.3dsx in a folder and slapped an icon on it, claiming it as your own homebrew.

Reactions: WeedZ
D

Deleted User

OP
Why would anyone use it? You even said yourself it was useless. More than that, it isn't it made by you, you just put Smea's boot.3dsx in a folder and slapped an icon on it, claiming it as your own homebrew.
That's it. I can't try without being hated on. How ungrateful are y'all???

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I can't try without being hated on.
try
trī/
verb

1. make an attempt or effort to do something.
    "he tried to regain his breath"
    synonyms: attempt, endeavor, venture, make an effort, exert oneself, strive, do one's best, do one's utmost, move heaven and earth;
You would make an effort to actually contribute to forum, if you were legitimately trying. Putting a .3dsx in a folder isn't exactly making a effort, aka trying.

Reactions: teampleb
D

Deleted User

OP
I didn't say it was MINE! READ JWIZ, READ!

You would make an effort to actually contribute to forum, if you were legitimately trying. Putting a .3dsx in a folder isn't exactly making a effort, aka trying.
Yeah. Alright. Fuck it, I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo,