Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
million thanks:P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

like any other NTR Plugin.
create a new folder in the "Plugin" folder on your SD Card. The name of the new folder has to be the title ID of the Game.
for example H:\plugin\00040000001B5000\
Than put then Plugin file in that folder.
for example H:\plugin\00040000001B5000\ultraSuMoFramework.plg
or H:\plugin\00040000001B5100\ultraSuMoFramework.plg

make sure to extract the zip or rar archive and put the fully extracted [name].plg into that folder.

YouTube:
Text Tutorial: https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-how-to-install-use-ntr-cfw-cheats-real-time-saving.427730/

Obviously NTR CFW must be installed and running...

thanks bro

Reactions: Cookie__XD

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
are you ever gonna update this wonderful plugin so it can work with a up to date luma cause other wise i cant update luma cause i want to keep this plugin working luma breaks this plugin thats why i cant update luma

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are you ever gonna update this wonderful plugin so it can work with a up to date luma cause other wise i cant update luma cause i want to keep this plugin working luma breaks this plugin thats why i cant update luma
the newest luma uses what the plg file used to for different resources now. means its incompatible. you would need to chain load the latest and 9.1 if you wanna use both plg cheats and latest luma.

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to boot this on o3DS using the latest bootntr selector that supports latest Luma and 3DS system software, and I can't bring the green screen up no matter what I try. Using UltraMoon v 1.2. It appears this plugin got broken somehow.
Yes, I've checked everything, paths, folders, names, possible corrupted download, you name it. It isn't me. The plugins for XY and ORAS work just fine.

D

Deleted-236924

So I've been trying to boot this on o3DS using the latest bootntr selector that supports latest Luma and 3DS system software, and I can't bring the green screen up no matter what I try. Using UltraMoon v 1.2. It appears this plugin got broken somehow.
Yes, I've checked everything, paths, folders, names, possible corrupted download, you name it. It isn't me. The plugins for XY and ORAS work just fine.

Using mode3?

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted-236924

Yes. I updated to the latest bootntr that fixed mode3 but still, this plugin doesn't load. Can't test another mode3 game since I don't have any, but other plugin for USUM did load, this one https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-usu...patible-ntr-plugin-for-ultra-sun-moon.489625/
Unfortunately these don't have much support for v. 1.2 of the games so I would have to delete the patch.

Did it used to work before? It sounds like this simply doesn't support O3DS, likely it doesn't have enough memory to run NTR + the plugin at once. First post has a link to a custom build of Luma that can run these plugins without needing NTR (I wouldn't recommend using it as your main cfw, only temporarily.)

Reactions: Inochi.no.Zenmai

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did it used to work before? It sounds like this simply doesn't support O3DS, likely it doesn't have enough memory to run NTR + the plugin at once. First post has a link to a custom build of Luma that can run these plugins without needing NTR (I wouldn't recommend using it as your main cfw, only temporarily.)

Yeah it did work before, I used it many times. Will test my luck with that or Rosalina.

Jugiatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi team need some help here. I've downloaded the file on the front page and Ive put it in both the sd:/plugin/titleid folder here as well as
sd:/luma/plugin/titleid folder and when I boot up the game and press L+SELECT+DOWN and the menu comes up it says no cheats available for that title id. What am I missing here?

afAjgFT.png

emJKxWR.png

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plug-in works fine for me. I was getting crashes as soon as I load my game, but I chose the first version in BootNTR Selector, 3.2 I think it is. And it worked.

I'm using the latest Luma and BootNTR Selector as of right now. And the latest version of the game.

Make sure you update Luma to the latest using the updater, then update BootNTR Selector CIA from GitHub. Uninstall the old CIA then install the new one.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi team need some help here. I've downloaded the file on the front page and Ive put it in both the sd:/plugin/titleid folder here as well as
sd:/luma/plugin/titleid folder and when I boot up the game and press L+SELECT+DOWN and the menu comes up it says no cheats available for that title id. What am I missing here?

afAjgFT.png

emJKxWR.png

This is a plug-in. To use this plugin you need to start BootNTR Selector first, before you start the game. After the game starts up, press select, and the cheat menu will open.

Pressing L Select Down just opens Rosalina Menu.

Joefromcom

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I’m playing USUM and trying the spawner cheat on, but I’m not getting the wanted Pokémon, is there a certain button I need to press or is the coding not working. Everything else works too

legohiga

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
guys does anyone know how to use this ntr plugin online? dont wanna be toxic but i would like to try some stuff out with friends and other people. but especially id like a sure way to know how to use the +6 in all stats at the beginning of every battle i see a lot of others using it and id like a fair chance at a fight. please any help would be appreciated

Cixiid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I need help guys my plugin don't work

I followed everything for olds 3ds but no green screen at the start

I have an acnl plugin and this plugin work great

Goga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi thanks for these!

Just wondering about the time offset things:
does changing the time forward affect the berries and other things in the game?

does the game keep looking at the 3ds time for pokepelago timed stuff? or is the offset counted for?

I suppose the save choice screen is the best time to change the time right?

thanks!

Last edited by Goga,

Goga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so trying to use this with the Luma3ds plugin loader, do we have anytthing newer than the 9.1 luma with the loader?

i have my nand and game fully updated

thanks

Retrospectre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The plugin works with my cart copy of Ultra Sun perfectly, but doesn't work at all (won't load when pressing Select and screen doesn't flash green on game boot) on my cia copy of Ultra Moon. Can anyone help with this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff