ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Mikola92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@AnalogMan can you work on the Wormhole code next? Even when using it in the wormhole, all the wormholes are white and only spawn nihilego. Some don't spawn anything at all. Thank you in advance

Trisbone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, im confused, i cant get favorites to save, is there a certain thing i do to make it save, or is this a bug?

(if this has been answered before, i apologize)

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AnalogMan can you work on the Wormhole code next? Even when using it in the wormhole, all the wormholes are white and only spawn nihilego. Some don't spawn anything at all. Thank you in advance
No, you are the only one that's having issues with it. Three other testers have it work fine and I am not currently at that part of the game yet for personal testing.
Uh, im confused, i cant get favorites to save, is there a certain thing i do to make it save, or is this a bug?

(if this has been answered before, i apologize)
Tools > Settings > Auto Save Favorites & Auto Load Favorites at starts

Trisbone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you are the only one that's having issues with it. Three other testers have it work fine and I am not currently at that part of the game yet for personal testing.
Tools > Settings > Auto Save Favorites & Auto Load Favorites at starts
Yeah, i was on 0.4.0(however just updated) and i did auto save, auto load has to be on too? I did the former and it still didnt work.

djmocella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He's not wrong. There does seem to be some type of Hiccup. I know you cant test it @AnalogMan but the first run always seems to be white normal.

Here's what you do, active the code, do a run. Even if its only White normal. After you enter a warmhole exit it. Than set what you what and try again.

I did some tests it works. Just that first Run doesnt

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't use pcalc with this anymore? Every time I boot ntr cfw with both plugins, it crashes my game. I get rid of this and just use pcalc, and it works perfectly. I haven't tried just this yet.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't use pcalc with this anymore? Every time I boot ntr cfw with both plugins, it crashes my game. I get rid of this and just use pcalc, and it works perfectly. I haven't tried just this yet.

This was already addressed.

This is true. A behind the scenes change with CTRPluginFramework now makes it incompatible to use with other NTR plugins. However this change will have a big pay off in a soon to be released update.

GauLiSH.WAR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
He's not wrong. There does seem to be some type of Hiccup. I know you cant test it @AnalogMan but the first run always seems to be white normal.

Here's what you do, active the code, do a run. Even if its only White normal. After you enter a warmhole exit it. Than set what you what and try again.

I still stuck with white + nihilego tho.. no matter what i do.

Edit: my bad, you are right.. i re-apply the cheat - that's where i do wrong.. u just change the color without re-apply the cheat..

Last edited by GauLiSH.WAR,

djmocella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still stuck with white + nihilego tho.. no matter what i do.

Edit: my bad, you are right.. i re-apply the cheat - that's where i do wrong.. u just change the color without re-apply the cheat..

Glad it worked out.

During testing i found out the Shiny chance applies to Legendarys in the Warmhole (non legendary pokemon dont change). Unless im lucky to go 3/3

GauLiSH.WAR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Glad it worked out.

During testing i found out the Shiny chance applies to Legendarys in the Warmhole (non legendary pokemon dont change). Unless im lucky to go 3/3

yeah ty.. idc much about shiny tho.. can just pkhex it.. but to find that double ring hole with legendary is really tedious without this hack.. i only found 1 before im using this this hack.. bad luck on my side :cry:

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So if I get this right, when the cheat is very first activated, it ignores what you put in and instead brings you to a white - normal wormhole but after that, you can alter the wormhole and color (without turning to code off and back on) and then it works okay?

djmocella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I get this right, when the cheat is very first activated, it ignores what you put in and instead brings you to a white - normal wormhole but after that, you can alter the wormhole and color (without turning to code off and back on) and then it works okay?

Exactly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle