Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know that you can redownload the software you bought in the past? The store is closed yes, but paid software can still be downloaded.
Stop assuming people are dumb and just being a jerk they probably know that but ofc someone is gonna be happen when there's a cold boot method without having e shop jeez???

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i find it hilarious that people think we'll loose access to our legit purchased software because the Eshop is clossing down... Also find it hilarious how now people are pro Wii U when they spent 10 years shitting on it.
Yeah i find it hilarious that people think we'll loose access to our legit purchased software because the Eshop is clossing down... Also find it hilarious how now people are pro Wii U when they spent 10 years shitting on it.
Strawman much? Why are y'all so pressed this dude is happy he doesn't have to buy a game he doesn't want or just the fact people are annoyed about the shop closing down

gokuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I know of no homebrew that doesn't require the sd card.
I know, but games are required to be transferred to the SD card first which is a huge bottleneck.

E.g.

PC>SD card>WiiU

rinse and repeat.

Any chance a new homebrew that bypasses this like Awoo for switch.

16v

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Same here, cause game is for one console.
If i have more than one console, i have to buy more games.
Why?
I know.. i have to ask nintendo....
What if console breaks?

This is just dumb. But from nintendo!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G975F mit Tapatalk

gokuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

gokuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
That's not true. As @Rgorgory said it's able to download to USB or NAND instead of SD. In fact USB is the default path to not wear out your SD card.
No it doesn't. It uses SD card as middle-man same as WUP GX2

1645709043103.png

gokuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yes, it does:
View attachment 299441
Guess you're using some horribly outdated version so maybe you should update to the newest instead of arguing against the developer.
Ok I'll update it.
So you're saying it bypasses SD and installing directly to the USB using WIFI, is that correct?
e.g. WIFI>USB. no SD at all.

This is exactly what's needed. Any chance I could host the files from my PC rather than using nin's servers?=

Snap00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi there

Some days ago i've checked the hacks guide and saw there's this new tiramisu. Thank's to Mashell, GaryOderNichts and every other involved in this great project. After reading this wohle thread i've still got some questions.

As far i've understand, the Payload Loader Installer requires also a special Environment to run, which will be loaded trough the exploited payload.elf in the root of the SD Card ? Then the payload.rpx in the wiiu folder gets loaded, which starts the Installer ?

What exactly is possible to load with the injected Payload Loader ? Only .rpx payloads, or also the alternative .elf payloads ?
If only .rpx payloads are compatible, would it be possible to load old .elf ones with PayloadFromRPX, or something ?

Thank you for your explanations.

Greets Snap.

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi there

Some days ago i've checked the hacks guide and saw there's this new tiramisu. Thank's to Mashell, GaryOderNichts and every other involved in this great project. After reading this wohle thread i've still got some questions.

As far i've understand, the Payload Loader Installer requires also a special Environment to run, which will be loaded trough the exploited payload.elf in the root of the SD Card ? Then the payload.rpx in the wiiu folder gets loaded, which starts the Installer ?

What exactly is possible to load with the injected Payload Loader ? Only .rpx payloads, or also the alternative .elf payloads ?
If only .rpx payloads are compatible, would it be possible to load old .elf ones with PayloadFromRPX, or something ?

Thank you for your explanations.

Greets Snap.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tiramisu-environment-free-cbhc.605381/post-9732824

Not sure if you saw this explanation of how it works.

Reactions: Snap00

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol