Status
Not open for further replies.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sans_titre_1.jpg

The backup of both Sysnand and Emunand are exactly the same.

I honestly think think all this confusion is from people trying to restore emunand backup with the first 0x200 bytes still at the end of the file like how gateway makes it. i am guessing early version of backup tools or people manually ripping the emunand partition before the tools came about where not moving the last 0x200 bytes to the begining of the file.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the real question is.... how will we get CIA installed into our 9.X emunand? or our we forced to start all over and setup CFW get a cia installer on that then switch to rxmode and update?

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just updated rxTools.net with some cool video and photage! :)

Hey, first thanks for you work.
So here are my questions.
Actually my 3ds run the Palantine CFW 1.0, have I to remove this to launch your CFW?
Plus, Is this compatible with the PBT-CFW?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, first thanks for you work.
So here are my questions.
Actually my 3ds run the Palantine CFW 1.0, have I to remove this to launch your CFW? ----------> Yes
Plus, Is this compatible with the PBT-CFW? -----------------> Yes

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Thanks, but the PBT CFW is supposed to be the same as Palantine CFW (with difference in the boot.bin), so I don't really understand.
Also, to use two launchers (PBT and Rx) have I to use Internet to launch the exploit ?
And to obtain the mt card emunand, I have to format my sd card with, and then install the Rx CFW?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, but the PBT CFW is supposed to be the same as Palantine CFW (with difference in the boot.bin), so I don't really understand.
Also, to use two launchers (PBT and Rx) have I to use Internet to launch the exploit ?
And to obtain the mt card emunand, I have to format my sd card with, and then install the Rx CFW?

Pbt Start in Sysnand.
Than you can Install Legit Cia´s on Sysnand.
It this Done, Set up Rxtools, update Rxtools and Enjoy your Legit games. :)

sanni

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can setup dual emunands on a single SD card(search for a program called 3ds-dualnand_v0.5). Then you can have both palantine and rxtools. You launch one with the mset and the other with the browser or both with the browser.

Ofc if you want to use PBT-CFW you do not need to setup dual emunands.

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pbt Start in Sysnand.
Than you can Install Legit Cia´s on Sysnand.
It this Done, Set up Rxtools, update Rxtools and Enjoy your Legit games. :)

Oh I see, a last question.
As I already have the Palantine CFW, just change the boot.bin work ? Or have to re-do the manipulation from the start ?
And if I keep my SD card with palantine CFW, if I put again the CFW, my games and saves will work or I have to install all I have like at the first time?

You can setup dual emunands on a single SD card(search for a program called 3ds-dualnand_v0.5). Then you can have both palantine and rxtools. You launch one with the mset and the other with the browser or both with the browser.

Just see that, but the internet browser is needed in that case, because of the nintendo ds profile menu, right?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh I see, a last question.
As I already have the Palantine CFW, just change the boot.bin work ? Or have to re-do the manipulation from the start ?
And if I keep my SD card with palantine CFW, if I put again the CFW, my games and saves will work or I have to install all I have like at the first time?

Just see that, but the internet browser is needed in that case, because of the nintendo ds profile menu, right?

You Can Switch the Boot.bin. :)

hi, can I install themes on pbt 4.5 and emunand 9.6? or only legit games?

No only Legit Games.

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France

You Can Switch the Boot.bin. :)

No only Legit Games.

In that case, RxTool can only be launched by using the browser ? (and of course I have to remove all the installed cia's before switch the boot.bin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments