Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So in order to get games and you do the following . You install all the games you want to have with pbt - cfw + browser . Then you create a emunand with rxtools and updatest to the current version of RXtools . Have your games and you can use the broser .

Palantine you can play on rx emunand not allowed . Only clean cia you with pbt have installed .

Answer question ?

Sorry for my bad English

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So in order to get games and you do the following . You install all the games you want to have with pbt - cfw + browser . Then you create a emunand with rxtools and updatest to the current version of RXtools . Have your games and you can use the broser .

Palantine you can play on rx emunand not allowed . Only clean cia you with pbt have installed .

Answer question ?

Sorry for my bad English

Your English seems good to me.
You've said I have to install what I want with PBT-CFW, but if I change the boot.bin of my CFW this will not be on the sysnand but on the emunand, no? And the games already installed will stay on my emunand or will came too on sysnand but unplayable ?
To create the emunand with rx tool, I've to use gateway or mtcard firmware and then launch rxtool and set up the emunand with the browser, right ? (if it's really on the sysnand the PBT CFW).
And then on the Rx Emunand (only launchable with the browser I suppose ?) I can download all I want on the eShop including games updates, and play any 3ds games with the update versions like Pokémon X for example ?

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
USE best a new SD card. ; )

Ok, so if I buy a new SD card, and if a day I want my old CFW, I will keep all my previous datas, right ?
And on the rx emunand I can download all legal demo on the eShop ?
Okay, that's fine, thanks for your time :)

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, so if I buy a new SD card, and if a day I want my old CFW, I will keep all my previous datas, right ?
And on the rx emunand I can download all legal demo on the eShop ?
Okay, that's fine, thanks for your time :)

Yep.
Class 10 Cards are god (Y)

D

Deleted User

Answer question ?

Sorry for my bad English

Do you know any tutorial to do that, PBT-CFW + Browser?
If I keep the SDCard with Palantine and made the PBT-CFW in another SD, can I keep using both?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes you can.

It´s Simple.
Download a Spoofed Browser cia whit 3dsnus pack it on sd and install it whit pbt than setup a fresh emunand and update the Emunand = Done

D

Deleted User

yes you can.

It´s Simple.
Download a Spoofed Browser cia whit 3dsnus pack it on sd and install it whit pbt than setup a fresh emunand and update the Emunand = Done

You answer me?
If you do, now I really don´t understand nothing!
I have downloader 3dsnus, download 9.2.0-8 and I have too much cia files!

I starting to give up trying all this.
This s*** is so confuse!
How can a little machine like 3DS give more headache than PS3 and Xbox 360?
I trying understand all of this only because I want to play Pokemon X Y, but keeping the
Palantine CFW for my son keep playing his games.

Suiginou

(null)
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You know what?
F*** this S***.... :nayps3:
I will waiting for something more simple!

Keep dreaming with a CFW like PS3 method..... :rofl:
Okay m8, we totally needed to know that.

VWr6I.gif

Reactions: tekwarfare

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Roxas75 could you see into adding an option to boot into sysNAND RxMode even when there is an emuNAND present ? since homebrew is comming, there might be some use to boot into RxMode in sysNAND for some Homebrew.

(you could place it on a sub category, like "extra options" or such, so people wouldn't boot into sysnand accidentally.)

thanks again for your work.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- backup sd card and place the gw launcher on it.
- launch into gateway and format emunand.
- recover the sd card from your backup and place rxtools on it (if you are on 7.0 or above don't place the slotkey on it, since it isn't necessary and illegal)
- boot into rxTools and launch rxMode, it now should say rx-E

I downgraded my 3DS to 4.5, can I still use this method?

chronoqz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone can help me?, i have a eur emunand with 4 legit cias installed, majoras, pokemon AS, smash amd MH4, smash and MH4 doesn't work neither on rxtools 2.2 or 2.3, majoras and pokemons runs just fine, any ideas? thx so much and great work!

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You know what?
F*** this S***.... :nayps3:
I will waiting for something more simple!

Keep dreaming with a CFW like PS3 method..... :rofl:

Gateway is pretty damn simple - even more so than a PS3 CFW installation - if all you want to do is pirate games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC