Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
He did say SaveDataFiler would work. I would think the same would be true for DevMenu. BigRedMenu will definitely work in rxTools, but it won't install system cias correctly so you'll have to rely on DevMenu.

EDIT: Forgot about FBI. That should definitely work, so DevMenu won't be the only option here. And unlike with Gateway mode, FBI should be safer to use for updating sysnand if used in rxMode instead of Gateway mode.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
He did say SaveDataFiler would work. I would think the same would be true for DevMenu. BigRedMenu will definitely work in rxTools, but it won't install system cias correctly so you'll have to rely on DevMenu.

EDIT: Forgot about FBI. That should definitely work, so DevMenu won't be the only option here. And unlike with Gateway mode, FBI should be safer to use for updating sysnand if used in rxMode instead of Gateway mode.

How can i find FBI?

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need a 4.5.x Sysnand. ;)

Pokemon Qr Code Injection Testet und Worked. :D

Yes but you lose your savegame from your real game card for example, no ?
And how have you done that ?
Plus, when we switch between Palantine to PBT, we lose the saves from the old cia and we also have to remove all the cia that are registered, right ?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is a Vid from me. :P

Yes i Lose my Save (I Have Poersaves) :D

I have a Spoofed 9.2 Browser installed whit PBT-CFW and than setup an Fresh Emunand and Updatet.

Plus, when we switch between Palantine to PBT, we lose the saves from the old cia and we also have to remove all the cia that are registered, right ?------------> Noo?​

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I wouldn't completely discount the idea. New exploits can really be found at the drop of a hat. It might take a while (historically that's now been proven true for the 3ds), but I wouldn't go so far as to think never...

Wasn't the case for 3DS, but I'd rather say never than keep holding my breath.

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is a Vid from me. :P

Yes i Lose my Save (I Have Poersaves) :D

I have a Spoofed 9.2 Browser installed whit PBT-CFW and than setup an Fresh Emunand and Updatet.

Plus, when we switch between Palantine to PBT, we lose the saves from the old cia and we also have to remove all the cia that are registered, right ?------------> Noo?​

I ask that because they will be on the sysnand or something like that if switching ?
So this mean I don't have to remove anything, and I can use rx Cfw only using internet browser ? But all the previous games are unusable..
This mean too I can switch palantine/PBT cfw when I want, simply have to change the boot.bin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI