Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another question and after that I think I'll have all the info I need! For freemultipatcher with rxtools, If I have a n3ds usa model and I play a EUR game, I said yes to get the update! It downloaded it! But I still get the message UPdate Notice...! So the question is! Is it downloading the US update or its downloading the version of the game? Thnk You!
It's downloading the USA update. Your only option is to visit a certain ISO site and grab a .cia of the update (for the same region of your game) from there.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another question and after that I think I'll have all the info I need! For freemultipatcher with rxtools, If I have a n3ds usa model and I play a EUR game, I said yes to get the update! It downloaded it! But I still get the message UPdate Notice...! So the question is! Is it downloading the US update or its downloading the version of the game? Thnk You!
Why don't you use the USA version of the game instead? Is there a particular reason you are using the EUR version on a USA N3DS when a USA version exists?

Choquette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Margen67

Choquette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well it does give you everything you need! There are links and a tut. I'm a noob and I followed the first page and I got it working!!

Reactions: Margen67

Choquette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I
Why don't you use the USA version of the game instead? Is there a particular reason you are using the EUR version on a USA N3DS when a USA version exists?
I Tried to install Mario and luigi Dream Team Usa thrue fbi installer but when its done I pres start and home button but I dont get the wrapped gift! Is it because my cia is corrupted? Or there are other reasons?

EDIT: Oh well I tried another cia files and now it works! So i presume it was a bad file!!

Last edited by Choquette,

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The n3ds had to be on 9.0 - 9.5 and thr same goes for the o3ds. It's easiest to use sysupdater to downgrade to the needed firmware. Once done transfer like normal
Thank you and @lemanuel for the help I just downgraded it to the same firmware that is on my N3DS XL to 9.0.0-20U now I have to wait the 7 day wait period to transfer to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...