Hacking [RELEASE] Pkgi 0.04 - Install games directly on Vita (similar to FreeShop)

Dynel81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have installed some games using pkgi and it seems that rincheat does not work with them. And it also doesn't work with Atelier Ayesha, it does not display the screen when pressing select+start

is this a known bug? My old games all display the menu, so I'm sure it is correctly configured and running. I have also recently found the address for gold on Moero Chronicle, so no question about it working.

Dynel81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Correct. No problems.

I think the problem is more about rincheat not being compatible with NonPdrm games, as Atelier Ayesha is one of these games, just like pkgi games. I have found and am using vitacheat now, that one does work.

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I think RinCheat just has a Focus on Save Editing now. But yeah, VitaCheat works perfectly. Just have to figure out how to get Dynamic Addresses (Pointers). Like the Lego Games. I found the Codes for the Lego Bits, Maxed them out, but when I ran the Game later on.....Codes did not work and the Addresses were different. Also, the Addresses are different between the Types of Games (VPK, MaiDump and NoNpDRM).

Darkbetter

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Man, this is bamboozling me. So, I am using sd2vita. I had a tai folder both in ux0 and ur0. Followed the instructions. Reloaded config.txt and rebooted. Didn't work. Deleted tai folder in ux0. ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx line is under gamesd one. Reloaded&rebooted. Still didn't work. Tried downloading&installing LiveArea from PKGi, couldn't install, "installation failed" it says, which means nonpdrm doesn't work. Also installed a game to the SD, refreshing livearea doesn't work too.

Spartk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Man, this is bamboozling me. So, I am using sd2vita. I had a tai folder both in ux0 and ur0. Followed the instructions. Reloaded config.txt and rebooted. Didn't work. Deleted tai folder in ux0. ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx line is under gamesd one. Reloaded&rebooted. Still didn't work. Tried downloading&installing LiveArea from PKGi, couldn't install, "installation failed" it says, which means nonpdrm doesn't work. Also installed a game to the SD, refreshing livearea doesn't work too.

Here's the solution. Delete tai folder on ux0:. Go in ur0:tai/config.txt and after the first *KERNEL (Usually in line 0001) write ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx and ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx. logically, both .skprx files must be in ur0:tai/ folder. ***note: if you still have a sony memory card, together with the sd2vita, installed as uma0:, copy the two lines i wrote you in uma0:tai/config.txt also (after the first *KERNEL line). That's all. I've done it yesterday on my brother's psvita.

Darkbetter

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Here's the solution. Delete tai folder on ux0:. Go in ur0:tai/config.txt and after the first *KERNEL (Usually in line 0001) write ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx and ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx. logically, both .skprx files must be in ur0:tai/ folder. ***note: if you still have a sony memory card, together with the sd2vita, installed as uma0:, copy the two lines i wrote you in uma0:tai/config.txt also (after the first *KERNEL line). That's all. I've done it yesterday on my brother's psvita.

Thanks! Alright, I got it. I should've wrote ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx in config.txt in uma0 instead of uma0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx. Thanks again man

Reactions: Spartk

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, currently my list include 722 titles. How can I update it? I think that it isn't the complete game list, for example Samurai Shodown V special is missing... Where I can download the updated game list?

thanks!

I'd like to know the same thing.
A pre made config.txt download in the first post would be ideal, with the best URL already added.
I've tried adding my own pastebin URL with no luck and have to revert back to the pgki.txt, and have noticed many others with the same issue

Steinyamite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use this for the jpn store. There’s a highschool dxd game for vita I’ve wanted for years. It’s free but only from the jpn store

swisstoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This works great installed on my PS Vita all the games ive downloaded work fine I also use the same memory card on my PSTV but when I switch my memory card to my PSTV I get a this game must be reinstalled from the PS shop error how do I get around this without using a seperate SD card?

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
didn't know about that XD
I was using a manually typed one
its painful to type it out on the vita keyboard and I didn't have my laptop with me :/

The latest url they don't update anymore, only this (in reddit @TheRadziu say something about it)

Yeah is uncomfortable tiping in PSV or connect to PC to write the "new" url, but until the developper improve other method, this is what we have :|

Reactions: Deleted User

anup756

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
I made a NPS browser for PSVITA using GamesDB: https://github.com/anup756/nps-browser

You will have to follow the instructions on this one because I have not included any links to any of the games. Honestly, I did this just for fun and needs a lot of improvement. So this is just a skeleton to browse contents.. lol

Feel free to ask me any questions if you need help.

Also, if anyone knows how to make a .vpk that's great ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo