Hacking [RELEASE] Pkgi 0.04 - Install games directly on Vita (similar to FreeShop)

FreePlayFlorida

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think some games just do not work, could be wrong, but sure I read that on a previous post, did it install ok? did you refresh licence in vitashell? and still same result? then maybe info in the url is bad or incorrect for that title?

dizz00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think some games just do not work, could be wrong, but sure I read that on a previous post, did it install ok? did you refresh licence in vitashell? and still same result? then maybe info in the url is bad or incorrect for that title?
No it won't install, yes i refresh live area in vitashell. But the download finished.
The game folder is still in the pkgi folder, so i thought because to install nonpdrm dump you only need to move the game folder to app folder and refresh it, i tried to do that it take some times to refresh but show 0 item refreshed, maybe some file is not downloaded properly.

And i have problem that says "memory card removed" or something that line and the system restart, it happen not every time, again it's only when i tried to install this game, it can resume the download after restart, does anyone have same issue? I tried downloading another 3gB+ game to check if it's because the size is too big or the system can't handle it, but it works fine with other games.

Last edited by dizz00,

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you saw the photo from fist post (is the same photo en aaaall site webs) said that has 2437 games in list, but pastenbin file from web only has about 700 games, and I only have about 1000 games in my list.
right now there are:
1060 games, 1226 dlc and 14 psm apps on nopaystation.

that's 2300 titles in total, no clue where you got the number 2437 from.

since dlc and psm isn't supported by pkgi you will only see 1060 games (obviously)

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
right now there are:
1060 games, 1226 dlc and 14 psm apps on nopaystation.

that's 2300 titles in total, no clue where you got the number 2437 from.

since dlc and psm isn't supported by pkgi you will only see 1060 games (obviously)
0Z2Ja7P.jpg

Count:733 (2437)

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0Z2Ja7P.jpg

Count:733 (2437)
oh, that's what you meant.
anyway that number doesn't show the amount of games since, like i said, there's only 1060 games on nopaystation.
+ that number isn't even there on the latest version.

you won't EVER have the time to play all those games, so don't complain that you "only" have 1000 free games and not 2437

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted all the games from Asia but many of them are missing license/key, because I am learning Korean and wanted to get all those games that have Korean in it but is it possible to make it work without license/key, I heard something about I can make my own zrif and make the games installable

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recalled a copy of castlestorm that I've downloaded the pkg without the key, then I used the pkg decryptor and copy the folder to my vita and that game works without key

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recalled a copy of castlestorm that I've downloaded the pkg without the key, then I used the pkg decryptor and copy the folder to my vita and that game works without key
That's not how it works, you can only play the games that someone has actually bought and dumped the key in the first place.

dizz00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I checked the nopaystation spreadsheet and there is some games without zrif, it says "not required". Haven't tried it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1