Hacking [RELEASE] Pkgi 0.04 - Install games directly on Vita (similar to FreeShop)

akramff

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It worka on all titles that we have, 3.60 and below. Almost 800 games so far.
Dlc support will be added soon, as well as PSM support
If you have any Q's ask.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, you can use NPS app https://github.com/kentcdodds/nps on your pc to grab all them games, dlc and nps games
so is there a possibility to use the pc to download instead of my vita? if so can you explain how?

akramff

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a suggestion about this awsome tool
It is about OLED sometime the downloaded files getting corrupted because of the sleep mode if the developer can dedicate a button to make the screen instantly turned off like Vitamin 2 i think it woud be better and less power consumption.

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It is about OLED sometime the downloaded files getting corrupted because of the sleep mode if the developer can dedicate a button to make the screen instantly turned off like Vitamin 2 i think it woud be better and less power consumption.
It's not because of the sleep mode

akramff

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, download NPS browser.
Just read the instructions amd you are set to go
would you mind linking me the instruction for nps browser :shy:? i could not find it.

so is there a possibility to use the pc to download instead of my vita? if so can you explain how?
never mind i found it thanx alot

dizz00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
What game corrupted for you? I'm doing some test on some games, i got failed integrity check on Valkyrie drive.

akramff

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What games? I will check if the issue appear if i tried it. Or is it every games?
no not every game , and i had an issue that happened only once and that was every game i download shows the same error installation failed i had to restart the vita to get rid of that.

will 3.61+ games be playable?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2