Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serphirot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i dont understand what you mean with "you have to use 10.2 firm with that version"

my al9h sysnand displays version 10.7 and i simply start ntr (no emunand at 10.2) -> and debugger & co works
NTR can´t load the 10.4 firm which is normaly used by 10.4 or higher versions of you´r nand.
You have to use 10.2 firm which is just a file on you´r sd card and not the actual version of you´r nand.

Serphirot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i do have aureinand already and sysnand with custom firmware ive tried different versions but none of them will work
Which version of aureinand do you have?
If you have the most recent version you just have to put the ntr firm from her github page into the aurei folder and ntr should start.

Edit1: Oh never mind I just found out that she does´t has the link any more on her Github page.

Last edited by Serphirot,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Which version of aureinand do you have?
If you have the most recent version you just have to put the ntr firm from her github page into the aurei folder and ntr should start.

Edit1: Oh never mind I just found out that she does´t has the link any more on her Github page.
how do i get it then

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey there, any one has built the bootNTR with auto-exit to home menu for the latest ntr ? Because my Home button doesn't work so ... :P

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm lazy to look in the thread, but how does editing the shortcuts to NTR menu work? Want to take screenshots without pressing X+Y or Start+select, but that only options it give.

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Iirc, you have to open the NTR menu, then from there you can choose screenshot shortcut, but only from a pre-defined list.

Nyshan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to change streaming with remoteplay() on 3.4 I get an error: "remoteplay() takes no arguments (4 given)."

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to leave this here since it's the official thread and all.

So, seems just a page before this it was talked about, but the broken English was kind of hard to follow so it just made me more confused. (No offense though since English is a hard language).

I have the firmware.bin file at the root of my sd card and in the aurei folder (i'm still on this release https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v5.0.), ntr.bin at the root, and I'm using Shadowtrance's 3.2 fork though I also tried the 3.3. Can't use the newer ones since I'm on o3DS.

I get errors about missing ntr config, unknown firm "access checks could not be patched (or smth, it goes away fast)", and of course the good 'ol "Current firmware not supported."

3.2 worked perfectly back when I was on rxtools 10.7, but I made a rednand instead of just flashing emuNAND so I don't have it set up anymore. Any help would be great and I can provide more info if needed.

Doesn't seem to need to be rebooted either, I've tried quite a few times now.

Last edited by GoddessKozy,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to leave this here since it's the official thread and all.

So, seems just a page before this it was talked about, but the broken English was kind of hard to follow so it just made me more confused. (No offense though since English is a hard language).

I have the firmware.bin file at the root of my sd card and in the aurei folder (i'm still on this release https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v5.0.), ntr.bin at the root, and I'm using Shadowtrance's 3.2 fork though I also tried the 3.3. Can't use the newer ones since I'm on o3DS.

I get errors about missing ntr config, unknown firm "access checks could not be patched (or smth, it goes away fast)", and of course the good 'ol "Current firmware not supported."

3.2 worked perfectly back when I was on rxtools 10.7, but I made a rednand instead of just flashing emuNAND so I don't have it set up anymore. Any help would be great and I can provide more info if needed.

Doesn't seem to need to be rebooted either, I've tried quite a few times now.
Update to Luma3DS and put the 10.2 NATIVE_FIRM in the Luma folder

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Shadow#1,
Reactions: GoddessKozy

FONZD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already posted this in another thread but this one seems more appropriate...

Here is a new build with a new banner:
2vt9jb7.jpg
10er52f.jpg

Enjoy ! ;)

Attachments

• banner.zip
    435 KB · Views: 139
  • NEW_BANNER_V2_BootNTR-3.4preview2.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 173

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's me again! Hope I'm not totally annoying yet.

Anyways, is it normal to have issues when using plugins off of speedfly? I'm trying to use this one: http://www.speedfly.cn/9766.html

I put a video on my twitter showing what happens when I try to launch it in NTR mode: https://twitter.com/sumarucity/status/725635953528737792

I've verified that the files are on the directory correctly, and NTR mode runs other games correctly. It also runs SMTIV fine if I remove the plugin folder.

I'm on o3DS Luma w/ A9LH, everything is updated. Using NTR 3.3. (Video shows 3.2, I updated afterwards and it still wouldn't work.)

At this point I can't tell what the issue is, likely something with the plugin but if the game is known to have issues with NTR or not I thought I might as well report and ask for help.

I'm just really confused because it has worked, but then something happened and it won't anymore. I didn't mess with any files before it stopped working, I'm pretty sure.

Last edited by GoddessKozy,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??