Homebrew [RELEASE]Nitro Screen - Facilitating screen capture with NTR CFW

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it? NTRViewer showed 40fps, and I read in 2D mode, the games as played in the console, no streaming and such, run at 60fps.
Pretty sure anything higher than that is essentially impossible, at least with the hardware and closed source software we are restricted by. Maybe if we could utilize 5 GHz (impossible of course), or maybe the entire streaming component of NTR can be improved, but as you probably know, the developer dropped it.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
3dec77d93e4646bbb0d026ea4f147b62.png

edit: With the Original Debugger:
O8NIEGX.png

Any help?

Last edited by Phil5004,

jlangford

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure what the 3DS maximum framerate is but as far as I know, the FPS on NTR Viewer isn't reflective of the framerate being shown on the DS. It fluctuates depending on the network connection.

Wyldosis

Trophies
XP
Country
After messing around with settings i'm still getting the following. has anyone encountered it before?

upload_2016-8-11_13-38-3.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-11_13-38-21.png
    upload_2016-8-11_13-38-21.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: RCJayce

jlangford

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately I have been really busy latey and have had no time to work on this application, however I don't currently have any plans to port this to winforms or gtk# to work with Wine/Mono although if someone else wants to pick up the code from github, the only non mono compatible element of the project is WPF which makes up the front end.

I did have a very basic demo working using monogame that should work on linux etc. but it's too much work for what I have time for right now and is also a lot more work than neccesary when it could be made in winforms, gtk or anything else for that matter.

There is, however something that *might* work on wine/mono and that's the very early hack version of this program that I made. I won't provide any support for it, but you can try it.
get it here.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome i didn't realize streaming was still a thing, last i heard a few months back it had been abandon when some jerk was demanding cell9 release the source.

jlangford

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NTR Streaming has been abandoned, however I believe Cell9 is working on porting it over to a standalone homebrew.

Conn0r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't cell9 say something about finishing the streaming funtionality before he leaves for good?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello