Hacking [Release] Nin-Jecter - Multiple System Injector For WiiU

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, if they share the same header than it appears it can use either .nds or .srl. That's good to know, thanks. I'll be doing a little testing just to verify that.
Indeed, .nds and .srl can be used. however, one of the NDS dumps that i own, was .srl, so i started by renaming the file to .srl and packing it.

Reactions: fiveighteen

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Th error :

Code:
The file
'C:\Users\My_Name\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX1\NewRomInjected.elf' is not found.

:unsure:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So?

Last edited by nooby89,

william costa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please ScarletDreamz can you help me? Trying to inject a Snes game

I'm been receiving the following message "C:\Users\compras03.CRINORT\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\NewRomInjected.elf"
is not found.

How to solve this? Thank you in advance!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please ScarletDreamz can you help me? Trying to inject a Snes game

I'm been receiving the following message "C:\Users\compras03.CRINORT\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\NewRomInjected.elf"
is not found.

How to solve this? Thank you in advance!
This is weird, i don't have that issue with mine. ill try to see today what i can do.

dante-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ScarletDreamz Would you please explain how to use makerpl64 from the Wii U SDK to convert ELF back to an RPX ? ,
maybe make a guid ? :) .. thank you
You need to right click the "Makerpl" folder while holding shift, open the location in command prompt, then paste
SET CAFE_ROOT=C:\Users....\wiiu\cafe_sdk-2_12_13\cafe_sdk-2_12_13-2
After pasting that, paste
makerpl64 -f -z9 -s injectedgame.elf

(assuming your .elf is named injectedgame.elf)
You can search "makerpl64" on the forum to find a lot of threads discussing this.

Reactions: titaniuml

kretosdan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@dante-feline still don't get it , i need more like detailed steps (idiots proof) guid :).. same thing happened
when i was trying to inject GBA roms then with some nice members help i did it the right way, thank you my friend

Last edited by kretosdan,

smallchoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Yes!! I figured it out!
I must've tried using about 10 different base roms. Though I went for an older title as a base (Megaman X. it was my first SNES VC title on Wii U after buying it) and it finally worked flawlessly!

Seeing as a few other people had this issue, if OP wouldn't mind pinning this bit of info, i'm sure it'd help a lot of people out.

EDIT: Trying a handful of other titles now, as all my injects are booting to a black screen, now.
did super mario world works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes!! I figured it out!
I must've tried using about 10 different base roms. Though I went for an older title as a base (Megaman X. it was my first SNES VC title on Wii U after buying it) and it finally worked flawlessly!

Seeing as a few other people had this issue, if OP wouldn't mind pinning this bit of info, i'm sure it'd help a lot of people out.

EDIT: Trying a handful of other titles now, as all my injects are booting to a black screen, now.
when i try convert wii u file
it still not working Could not find file 'C:\Users\USER-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX1\NewRomInjected.elf'" issue

william costa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there alot of players with the same problem as me. Anyone know how to solve this ?

Could not find file 'C:\Users\USER-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX1\NewRomInjected.elf'"

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

This problem occurs while i try to make SNES files.

Thank you bros.

Last edited by william costa,

william costa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys! Im currently working on several projects atm, im currently modifying the Saviine source code in order to implement a full minimalist gui to it.
Once i have time, i will rewrite the full code of Ninjecter. and try to add some missing systems.

Scar, Thank You very much for the reply!
I'll be looking forward.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the issue. The app appears to inject the ELF with the name "Injected.elf" but the app looks for "NewRomInjected.elf"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.