Hacking [Release] Nin-Jecter - Multiple System Injector For WiiU

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yay i hope a new nin-jecter that converts a snes .SMC to a rpx instantly and ready to play!

xDDDD
I don't believe this would happen as the only way to build rpx files is through makerpl which is hard coded and copyrighted Ninty stuff from the cafeOS SDK.

But I could think of a tool that you feed with your makerpl.exe (when you got it) and which does the magic then. :P

Reactions: fiveighteen

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new build ready, but an user here on GBAtemp told me he was going to release a better project, so i stopped the release.
Getting the nes, snes and n64 its not that hard, event converting the full rom, however, using SDK inside the project its a no no here on GBATEMP, so sadly the custom build its private only.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new build ready, but an user here on GBAtemp told me he was going to release a better project, so i stopped the release.
Getting the nes, snes and n64 its not that hard, event converting the full rom, however, using SDK inside the project its a no no here on GBATEMP, so sadly the custom build its private only.
Leak it on some ISO/Chaos site?

smallchoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
what is the better project so that means no gba

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a lot going on recently with changing jobs and packing/moving, so I'll release what I currently have working later today (DS and N64). SNES and NES are about 50% done- dealing with reading flags from the ROM header and RPX to put in safety checks for Hi/LoROM and other things is a pain. GBA hasn't been started but was just going to ride off ajd4096's python code.

Reactions: lordelan

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a lot going on recently with changing jobs and packing/moving, so I'll release what I currently have working later today (DS and N64). SNES and NES are about 50% done- dealing with reading flags from the ROM header and RPX to put in safety checks for Hi/LoROM and other things is a pain. GBA hasn't been started but was just going to ride off ajd4096's python code.
Alright.
About your code, i got some suggestions or snippets that you might find useful, sorry i haven't been online, same as you, i got a lot going on at work.
The Build you sent, worked great, however, there are some things that you can improve, once you share the first binarys, i can poke them ;D

Reactions: fiveighteen

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright.
About your code, i got some suggestions or snippets that you might find useful, sorry i haven't been online, same as you, i got a lot going on at work.
The Build you sent, worked great, however, there are some things that you can improve, once you share the first binarys, i can poke them ;D
Great. You can PM them to me or just mess with the source yourself. I make no promises that the code is very efficient or pretty :P but I tried to make it as noob-proof and straightforward as possible. I'm sure it can always use more exception handling too.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since with every injecting tool there's something copyrighted it would be ideal to have a tool which you just "feed" with the following stuff (which you have to collect on your own of course) and which then just takes a rom and does all the magic:

• makerpl from CafeOS SDK (obviously)
  • HiRom, LoRom base RPX (for SNES)
  • alldata.bin (for GBA)
  • other needed base games and stuff
That means I'd have a tool with a "source" folder where I put this stuff in as a constant ressource place, enter all ressources in the tool's option menu in a tab called "paths" or something like that.
Then as a user after every tool start up I just:
  • hit a button (SNES, N64, NES, GBA, NDS)
  • (if necessary ressources for demanded system are set correctly in options it accepts and proceeds)
  • feed it with a rom
  • put in the new games Title and a ID6 and it generates out of the ressources (which stay untouched cause it's read only) and the rom a ready to use Loadiine folder where only adding a META folder is left to me if I need one (or it even generates one with the XML so I only have to get the image TGA files if I want them)
I'd love to help to make it that noob friendly (if it isn't already as you did it now) since I'm a bit into coding.

Of course one even need to take care whether it's PAL or NTSC or stuff like that. I just wanted to keep the idea list simple and abstract. :)

Additional info: This is not a "Make it that way! That's what I want! Do all the work I told you to offer me nice tools for free!" thread. It's just ideas (from an end user's point of view) I wanted to share. :) Don't take it harsh please.

Last edited by lordelan,
Reactions: julienbdes

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since with every injecting tool there's something copyrighted it would be ideal to have a tool which you just "feed" with the following stuff (which you have to collect on your own of course) and which then just takes a rom and does all the magic:

• makerpl from CafeOS SDK (obviously)
  • HiRom, LoRom base RPX (for SNES)
  • alldata.bin (for GBA)
  • other needed base games and stuff
That means I'd have a tool with a "source" folder where I put this stuff in as a constant ressource place, enter all ressources in the tool's option menu in a tab called "paths" or something like that.
Then as a user after every tool start up I just:
  • hit a button (SNES, N64, NES, GBA, NDS)
  • (if necessary ressources for demanded system are set correctly in options it accepts and proceeds)
  • feed it with a rom
  • put in the new games Title and a ID6 and it generates out of the ressources (which stay untouched cause it's read only) and the rom a ready to use Loadiine folder where only adding a META folder is left to me if I need one (or it even generates one with the XML so I only have to get the image TGA files if I want them)
I'd love to help to make it that noob friendly (if it isn't already as you did it now) since I'm a bit into coding.

Of course one even need to take care whether it's PAL or NTSC or stuff like that. I just wanted to keep the idea list simple and abstract. :)

Additional info: This is not a "Make it that way! That's what I want! Do all the work I told you to offer me nice tools for free!" thread. It's just ideas (from an end user's point of view) I wanted to share. :) Don't take it harsh please.

That was pretty much Ninjecter v5, but i stopped the releases to do "fiveighteen" releasing his more complete Binaries/Source. mine was just a project that i worked while i had time.
the private builds do have the Cafe SDK tools embed inside. but they are non shareble due to Copyright stuff.

Reactions: lordelan

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ScarletDreamz @lordelan @julienbdes Is people like you and others here that i find very amazing due to using precious time to make things that make my life easier with things i don't understand. I don't know a thing about coding or advance languages that doesn't have to do with cheat codes and hex values, but i'm amazed people can learn or make it easier to use for other people who may not be able to learn. Thank you and other members of the community for moments like this. :bow:

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, , Reason: Added julienbdes

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That was pretty much Ninjecter v5, but i stopped the releases to do "fiveighteen" releasing his more complete Binaries/Source. mine was just a project that i worked while i had time.
the private builds do have the Cafe SDK tools embed inside. but they are non shareble due to Copyright stuff.
That's why I PMed you and now I'm even more curious. :P

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ScarletDreamz @lordelan Is people like you and others here that i find very amazing due to using precious time to make things that make my life easier with things i don't understand. I don't know a thing about coding or advance languages that doesn't have to do with cheat codes and hex values, but i'm amazed people can learn or make it easier to use for other people who may not be able to learn. Thank you and other members of the community for moments like this. :bow:
Coding basic stuff for beginners, AKA ME, its very basic, i dont know much code, but for simple GUI's are just IF Sentences, i normally use C#, people prefer Python due to porting.

Code its basically if sentences looking for rules or execution handlers. But thanks. most developers here on GBA temp, are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY past this. as ASM lookup its one of the hardest things to learn IMO. tried several times, and just got the basics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi