Hacking [Release] Nin-Jecter - Multiple System Injector For WiiU

Mr.Scythe123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this amazing tool!
Also, I was able to convert an snes rom over to .Rpx but the in game music is a good bit too slow.
When i use the same rom with wiiu vc inject it's full speed.
Any clue as to why/how to fix?

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

Mr.Scythe123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot woot!!!!
Aside from the slow audio, it works!!!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

20160517_203031-1024x1024.jpg

This is great.

Reactions: KiiWii

smallchoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
when i use a snes rom it happens with this
Could not find file 'C:\Users\USER-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX1\NewRomInjected.elf'
please help

dante-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update from my "Could not find file 'C:\Users\USER-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX1\NewRomInjected.elf'" issue.
I've switched computers, used different host and inject rom. Still having the same issue.

PhyniX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello I nee help!
I want inject secret of mana german to inject super metroid or donley kong But the game started and is Black screen
Anne an idea ?

dante-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i use a snes rom it happens with this
Could not find file 'C:\Users\USER-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX1\NewRomInjected.elf'
please help
Yes!! I figured it out!
I must've tried using about 10 different base roms. Though I went for an older title as a base (Megaman X. it was my first SNES VC title on Wii U after buying it) and it finally worked flawlessly!

Seeing as a few other people had this issue, if OP wouldn't mind pinning this bit of info, i'm sure it'd help a lot of people out.

EDIT: Trying a handful of other titles now, as all my injects are booting to a black screen, now.

Last edited by dante-feline,

PhyniX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Using the exact same technique you used on your German Rom: does the US version of mana work in US donkey kong? Or does that black screen?

Hello Thank for your help!
Now i have inject the Secret of Mana USA rom in the Donkey Kong VC this works fine.
But when i inject the Secret of Mana GERMAn rom in the Donkey Kong VC it's work not (only black screen)

Can anyone help me ?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Thank for your help!
Now i have inject the Secret of Mana USA rom in the Donkey Kong VC this works fine.
But when i inject the Secret of Mana GERMAn rom in the Donkey Kong VC it's work not (only black screen)

Can anyone help me ?

It could simply just not be compatible. The PAL and NTSC dumps of Goldeneye dont work on N64 injecting, but the JAP NTSC dump does. Go figure..

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ScarletDreamz,

Why does the NDS ROM get renamed to .srl, or where did you get that info from? My Animal Crossing Wild World (with Brain Age as a base) renamed to rom.nds and rezipped works fine.
Not quite sure where did i found / read that info, i do know that i read it somewhere.

".srl (also called "clean dump", sometimes distributed as .nds because they use the same header) is a commercial ROM dump consisting of a .nds file and an appended file system, usually in Nitro-FAT format. The code in the .nds file reads from the appended file system using block transfers through the DS game card access registers. Homebrew tools do not generate .srl, and WMB does not support .srl."

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, if they share the same header than it appears it can use either .nds or .srl. That's good to know, thanks. I'll be doing a little testing just to verify that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.