Hacking [Release] NDS VC INJECTOR

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you actually cant inject any game, Dsi enhanced games wii not work with this, there should be a compatibility list somewhere.

Found it

https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_NDS_injection
Yeah, DSI enhanced wont work, but it was intendet to be used with normal nds games/rom hacks. The compatibility list says that pokemon pearl will only work in mario&luigi and it does work with wario ware base rom. Lemme try using pokemon black, if it does work, the wiiu nds injection list wont count to the injector

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, DSI enhanced wont work, but it was intendet to be used with normal nds games/rom hacks. The compatibility list says that pokemon pearl will only work in mario&luigi and it does work with wario ware base rom. Lemme try using pokemon black, if it does work, the wiiu nds injection list wont count to the injector
Yeah, ds injecting wasn't something that alot of people did, so the compatibility list is pretty bare.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there any possibility of changing the base rom from warioware to a different one?
Yes, i can do that later, aka next saturday, or when i have free time from monday - firday (free time means no gbatemp streams lol) i wanted to do that already for the N64 one, adding that to the next version (v0.0.4)

Mikola92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, i can do that later, aka next saturday, or when i have free time from monday - firday (free time means no gbatemp streams lol) i wanted to do that already for the N64 one, adding that to the next version (v0.0.4)
Ok that may have been my issue from before. Wrong rom base. For example pokemon pearl didn't work on the warioware base rom either. Great job by the way.

Cygis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if only Super Mario 64 Online was possible when you did n64 injector. That would be amazing but I know it's impossible without creating a new Homebrew application to connect to the servers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==