Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

Mr.zzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hows the installing over WiFi coming along. I can't w8. It's the only thing stopping me from installing Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Last edited by Mr.zzz,

Mr.zzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just happened to me I de
I did that.
Nothing happened, its all legit cias as well.... I did it one at a time, rebooting after each install.

It just happened to me I deleted everything to install Pokemon but Pokemon didn't show up after install and I looked on the SD card and nothing was there but when I went to the eshop I was able to download it directly

Hope that helps

Defaultio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just happened to me I de

It just happened to me I deleted everything to install Pokemon but Pokemon didn't show up after install and I looked on the SD card and nothing was there but when I went to the eshop I was able to download it directly
Trying that now.

Hope that helps
Trying that now.
EDIT:IT failed. Didn't work.

Last edited by Defaultio,

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one actually worked! Installed FE: Awakening, Mario and Luigi Dream Team and Luigi's Mansion.
Only took 2 tries!

AdmiralWafflez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get some help, I open NASA and it opens fine, I just get a black screen and I have tried everything that I have heard from others, opening ftbrony and exiting and it just won't work.
I have a 16gb micro sad, my wifi connection is fine but I can't figure out the problem, thanks for anyone that helps

Vladimir15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone tried loading anything other than ftbrony first. I was getting fed up trying to load the fbi from the 9.3+ thread using the ftbrony method so tried yellows8 headtracking demo for a few seconds first and that worked in 2 attempts. Maybee it will help with this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: